Just refurbished with all the mod cons, this spacious, to-die-for, historic Georgian apartment is of a luxury unheard of in the 19th century. Built in 1818, with high ceilings & beautiful large windows, there isn't a more wonderful place to explore the history & grandeur of Dublin from. 5 mins walk to O'connell St, Aviva Stadium & Dublin Writer's Museum, stay in the place that James Joyce, W.B Yeats et al used to muse, argue & create their literary magic! Add to all that, very experienced hosts!
-- Children aged 2-4 years old, half price, with proof of age
- - Typical house rules.
- - No loud noise after 11.30pm and respect to all creatures great and small.
- - No shoes inside, please leave them on shoe rack at the door
- - This is a very high end apartment, and is only suitable to responsible people who will look after the place as if it were their own.
- - A detailed home manual will be provided by email. Everything about the apartment will be detailed inside it, and our guests promise to read and agree with the details regarding use of appliances and other house rules.
- - Any red wine or other stains on furniture, or furnishings, will be the responsibility of the guest to pay for, so please be careful with your drinks.
- Please, all dishes to be washed, dried and put away. Oven and grill to be left clean as well. If the kitchen is not left tidy, and dirty dishes are not washed up, there may be a 50 euro fee taken from the security deposit for extraordinary cleaning charges.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 850 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi there! With my team, I manage full-time holiday lettings around Dublin, on behalf of different landlords. As you can see from my reviews across 20 + properties to date, people love what we do and how we look after them. We do as much as we can to accommodate guests needs, whilst providing the juiciest local recommedations, as road-tested by me and thousands of past guests.
I am a strong believer in the sharing economy, and feel that platforms like Airbnb, create vital opportunities for people of all walks of life to meet others of the Globalised world, giving them joy, valuable insights and inspiration to make their lives, and the lives of others better when they return to their home base.
My husband and I also love traveling, and staying in other peoples Airbnbs to learn from the way they do their thing. We always leave their place as clean as we found it.
If you have any questions, please hit the contact host button and I will happily help in any way that is possible!