This is the only condo resort in Poipu directly on a sandy beach - all other oceanfront condos are on a rocky shoreline. Rated #1 beach by Travel Channel, the sunny south shore is the perfect holiday all year long! This is a full service resort, not just a condo complex. This 35 acre resort provides free parking, free wifi, free beach chairs/loungers, beach towels, sand toys, rents all water sports equipment and offers surf lessons on-site.
This beautiful and spacious 1584 square feet/147 square meter condo has everything you need for a great vacation - linens, towels, fully equipped and large kitchen, 48" flat screen tv, in-room safe, paper products, soaps/shampoos, iron, blow dryers, beach chairs/towels/chaises, sand toys and all resort amenities including 24 hour office, concierge, security, maintenance, housekeeping, pool, waterslide, jacuzzi, gym, tennis/sports courts, golf course, outdoor bbq's, washer/dryer facilities. Parking and wifi are free here and there are no other resort fees.
Rated #1 beach by Travel Channel, the sunny south shore is the perfect place for a vacation any time. The north shore is the rainy side and the east is the windy side, so spend your holiday at the world famous Poipu Beach! Kiahuna's sensational gardens, lawns and tropical grounds make it an irresistible destination! Enjoy traditional plantation style Hawaii at its best - not a high rise hotel resort. You can spend your entire vacation without getting into your car. Swimming, surfing, snorkeling right out front, walk to restaurants, markets, shops, golf, luaus and other activities. Huge grassy areas throughout this resort are perfect for relaxation. Come and enjoy the paradise of the Garden Isle of Kauai !!
You are smart to book directly with an owner - you know exactly what you are getting. If you book with a travel or management company you do not get to choose the unit. Each condo at this resort is individually owned and interiors vary greatly.
All 2-bedroom condos here are 2-story and have the same floorpan - entry, bedrooms, bathrooms, lanai downstairs - living, dining, kitchen, lanai upstairs. There is a king, 2 single beds and a queen sofa sleeper in the living room. We have a porta-crib (bring your own crib sheet), high chair/booster and stair gates. We have two more 2-bedroom condos here - email me for more info.
Entire condo and all resort amenities including 24 hour front desk, concierge, beach hut services, housekeeping, maintenance, security, pool, jacuzzi, gym, yoga classes, tennis, sports courts, golf, on-site restaurants, etc.
Interaction with guests
I can be contacted by text, email or cell phone at any time while you are at the condo. For immediate assistance or emergencies, you can contact the front desk as well.
Other things to note
Pricing does not include 13.416% tax (including Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.166% and Transient Accommodations Tax of 9.25%). Taxes to be paid to host upon booking.
CHECK OUT CLEANING FEE:
A mandatory cleaning fee will be applied to all bookings and will be payable to on-site office at check-in - see house rules for charges. Fees are per stay, per condo unit, plus taxes.
ADDITIONAL TAXES - Pricing does not include 13.42% tax (including Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.17% and Transient Accommodations Tax of 9.25%). Must be paid to host upon booking.
1. CHECK-IN time is 3:00pm and CHECK-OUT time is 11:00am. On-site office is open 24 hours.
2. CLEANING FEES** – Payable to on-site office upon arrival. 2017 fees are approximately $195 for 1-3 nights, $225 for 4-7 nights, $275 for 8-10 nights, $360 for 11-13 nights, $385 for 14-16 nights, $440 for 17-19 nights, plus taxes. 2018 prices approximately $30 higher. Includes checkout cleaning and various mid-week services. Additional maid service is available for an extra fee. Linens and towels are included in the unit and are not permitted to be taken from the unit.
All payments non-refundable 60 days prior unless I can re-book dates.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - is not required. Credit card is required at check-in to be used as damage security. And provided the following provisions are met: A) No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. B) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. C) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. D) All condo keys are left at the front desk or on the kitchen table and unit is left locked. E) All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. F) No linens are lost or damaged. G) The renter is not evicted by the management office, local law enforcement, or the on-site security company.
5. BEACH TOWEL CARDS – must be returned to the office to avoid fees. If you leave them in the condo, housekeeping may or may not return the keys to the office. Leaving towel cards inside the condo upon departure is at guests’ expense.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to six (6) persons. An additional charge of $20 per person per night for guests in addition to six (6) will be assessed.
7. This is a NON-SMOKING condo.
8. PETS are not permitted in condo under any conditions.
9. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. PARKING PASSES – Free parking passes are provided at check-in at the main office. Renters must display parking pass on the dash at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter’s expense.
12. EQUIPMENT RELEASE OF LIABILITY - The Guest agrees to this Release of Liability in consideration of Guests' use of any sporting equipment or equipment designed to accommodate babies and toddlers, including a portable crib, high chair/booster seat and stair gates (hereinafter referred to as "equipment"). I acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
A) Landlord is supplying the use of equipment for the convenience of the Guests. Landlord does so in the good faith belief that equipment is safe, sound and free of defects.
B) I understand there may exist certain risks of injury from the use and/or misuse of such equipment, including the potential risk of serious injury, disability or death from unexpected defects or unknown circumstances. I acknowledge and accept the possibility that the equipment could contain latent defects or malfunction and, by using this equipment, I accept the possibility of such safety issues associated with its use and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown and assume full responsibility for my use of the equipment.
C) I hereby agree to waive any private legal action against Landlord and do hereby release and hold harmless Landlord and any of its agents or associates for any damages arising out of use of the equipment (including physical injury or otherwise), to any occupant or visitor during Guests' tenure at the leased premises, whether such damage is alleged to be intentional or negligent.
D) I have read and fully understand that I am releasing substantial rights by my agreement to this booking and do so voluntarily, without inducement.
E) The laws of the State of Hawaii shall govern this "Release".
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.