Condo 205 offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms with a full kitchen, living room and second outdoor living space. Each guest room has one queen bed with a bathroom across the hall. The master bedroom has two queen beds with a bathroom adjacent to that bedroom. The outdoor balcony is spacious and offers an outdoor bar, sitting and dining area overlooking the tree tops of New Braunfels and Guadalupe River.
- LINENS - Each condominium is fully furnished with linens, towels, bathroom amenities, pots, pans, appliances, dishwashing detergent, soap, paper towels etc. Guests should leave beds unmade at departure.
- SAFETY - Security is the responsibility of the Guests. Guests should insure that doors and windows are locked at all times. Please closely monitor the use of all appliances.
- WATER SAFETY - The swimming pool is unattended. Use it at your own risk. The river is not safe for swimming or diving. Use local River Outfitters for tubing information and equipment.
- PARKING - TWO PARKING SPOTS RESERVED PER UNIT. Parking passes are mandatory and must be placed on the dash of each vehicle. Additional vehicles must be parked in public parking. Towing is enforced.
- KEYS – We do have pinpad locks on the door. You will be issued a 4 digit access code. This access code will allow you to unlock the door to your unit.
5 things I can't live without... my faith, my family, my friends, good red wine & gummy bears.
My full time gig is a mom, wife and a manager at a historic inn. I love providing the best in accommodations and service. I have a heart to serve and am blessed to be able to accommodate others in their travels.