Live the quintessential Seattle life and stay on the water! This waterfront unit is warm, cozy, and steps to South Lake Union, shops, restaurants, and bars. Located along a recently paved pedestrian/bike path, and along a major bus line, you will have no problem getting around. That is, if you plan to go by land - rental also includes unlimited, free, use of a rowboat to explore Seattle's waterfront parks and restaurants. The yacht is also available for hire, with captain, if desired.
The Lucky Star is the ultimate way to experience Seattle. The city views over the water are amazing, and the hustle and bustle of rowers, seaplanes, paddle boarders are all memories that will last. Centrally located right next to south lake union's downtown center - there is much to do just blocks away.
Two electric heaters and a diesel furnace enable the house yacht to be warm and cozy on even the most frigid of days.
Within a short walk you can also find a city-bike rack with automated, affordable, bike rentals. The house yacht is directly on a major bike/pedestrian path that connects with Seattle's other bikeways (The Burke Gilman for example).
Parking available on-site.
Guests have access to the entire house yacht. 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, a kitchen, dining area, and living room.
Guests also have unlimited access to a rowboat for exploring Seattle by water. There are quite a few waterfront restaurants just a short row away on lake union that are worth the visit.
1. Marine toilets are delicate! Think of them like the bathroom an a Boeing 787 airplane - a little different than normal bathrooms. Anything that goes in the toilet must have been eaten first. With the exception of the special, quick-dissolve toilet paper provided on the boat.
2. Do not alter from baseline configuration any of the settings on any of the breakers, or controls, or turn the boat on.
3. Do not take the yacht out of the slip! Rowboat is ok.
4. Be careful walking along the docks, they can be slippery. Be extra careful on the finger dock leading to the lucky star. It is a bit wobbly.
6. Use caution when entering and exiting boat. Please do not bang luggage on the side of the boat.
6a. Luggage can be placed onto the back deck of the boat while still standing on the dock. This will make boat entry easier, while unencumbered.
7. There is a $50 charge for checking out after 11AM, or an alternate agreed to time. This fine goes directly to the housekeeper for his time in unexpectedly having to return to the property again to clean. There may be another check-in at 4PM, so please avoid this.
8. Please return both keys to the lockbox upon checkout - failure to return keys results in a $50 fine, given the housekeeper for time and parts to replace.
9. Stays of longer than 1 week will require weekly cleaning with additional cleaning fee(s) at the same rate.
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View other reviews