About this listing
The whole unit will be yours!
Quiet, peaceful little studio (250sq.ft) for tourists, convention center, business, visiting CSULB kids.
Computer access. WiFi. Cable HDTV.
Fridge space and portable closet available (upon request).
* Please make sure to read my whole ad before booking, thx :)
* Please CONTACT ME 1ST BEFORE BOOKING so i can prepare the unit for you. You are welcomed to drop off your stuff before check-in time.
* Guests must have a 5-star rating and all positive reviews.
**** If you're booking same day, Unit will be ready between 10pm-midnight same day. Please contact me first before booking. You are welcomed to drop off your stuff before i'm finished******
This is a bustling and congested city, therefore real-estate is precious and hotels sell out during busy events. You will be provided for and catered to while having a restful night.
You will have a Twin single foam mattress bed (good for 1 maybe 2 people) in a 15 x 10ft room. Kitchen, Shower, and WC in the unit.
* Extra bedding: air / foam mattress for the floor for up to 2 more guests.
* You will have WiFi for your device(s) at all times.
* Guest access to computer, printer, copier, VoIP phone (upon request).
* Access to utensils, pots, cutlery, and bathroom accessories.
* Will provide your own portable closet upon request (main closet/drawers are for my use).
* Will provide refrigerator space. Will need to let me know how much space you need.
* Good chance of street parking (10am-5pm). After 5pm it may be a challenge, just watch for which days they are street sweeping.
* There will be a camera only in the kitchen for real-time 2-way communication, help you navigate in the kitchen, and to monitor the stove.
Bathroom with shower.
Kitchen and all utensils.
Stove / Oven.
Guest access to computer.
Cable HDTV with HBO.
WiFi access for all your devices.
Complimentary filtered water.
Portable closet (upon request).
Interaction with guests
Key will be provided in person Friday eve through Sunday eve otherwise at a pickup location.
Minimal interaction with the host. However, I am happy to assist you and tell you what is around. I may need to drop by to pick up something (between 11am-6pm), however, i will let you know and we can coordinate timing so i don't invade your space. I will provide plenty of notice; if that is the case and give you space / not hinder your stay in any way. If that poses a problem i will arrange to stay away during your stay.
You can always contact me via TXT (preferred) or call if urgent.
Other things to note
=> Good Guest Discount Offer: For guests with 5-star rating, for every positive review will give a % discount. For example 10 positive reviews you get 10% off (up to 20%). Remember to ask for the discount.
* Washer and dryer on the community property: washer $2.25 dryer $1.00.
* A $15 fee will be charged for lost keys.
* Will stock the fridge with basic food/drinks you want (e.g. milk, soda, bread), upon notice.
* I would prefer to show you around and discuss some details about the place before you come, however that can all be written and discussed over phone / writing.
- No drunkenness or hard drugs (light beer or wine ok)
- Kids 12 and up are OK
- Please refrain from loud music/tv, especially 10pm-8am
* Everything in the studio (e.g. knobs, shower handles, windows, drawers, etc) are original 1920's refurb and fragile/delicate, therefore, extra care must be observed. Damage would be covered under the $250 deposit. Note that you don't pay a deposit up front, AirBnB does.
* Guest is responsible for verifying that all doors are closed and oven/stove is turned off upon exiting residence.
* No open flames (candles, incense or other flammables) in the house please
* $15 fee for lost key replacement.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
Love outdoors, beach, hot-springs, nature, traveling, parties, clubs / bars / coffee-houses.
Looking for a good masseuse!!!!
I'm a BRC playa burner so i know how to live minimally )'(