**New Open Special!**
Note: Groups looking to book for long term stay (over 1 month) can book as one person only
Newly furnished apartment in HARAJUKU, right at the heart of Tokyo
SUPER high ceilings!
PERFECT place for the budding traveler that wants to be close to the HIP AND TRENDY areas, but also away from the racket and noise of touristy spots
Only 3 minutes walk to Kita-Sando station
8 min walk to Harajuku (JR Yamanote) OR
1 station to Shinjuku and 1 station to Harajuku
- ***House Rules***
- *** Please do not book our place unless you and your family/friends can stick to these rules. ***
- SHOES: Please take off your shoes at the front door. Please use the slippers provided.
- SMOKING: absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house. if you want to smoke outside you should be considerate with the neighbors and people around.
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS: No additional people in the house without permission. If required for additional guests, please ask for advice as this is handled for security reasons.
- PARTYING: This is a residential neighborhood with a ZERO TOLERANCE for loud noise. In Japan it is very unusual to have parties at home. If there are problems with noise, the neighbors will not speak to you directly, they will either call the police. In either case, this is a big problem for everybody.
- You will be asked to leave immediately and cover any costs that we might incur.
- POWER: Please turn off all lights and air conditioners/heaters if you are not at home. Again this is also for security reasons.
- KEYS: Please be careful not to lose the key. If you do there will be a $70 dollar penalty fee as keys have to be custom ordered from the manufacturer.
- RUBBISH/TRASH SEPARATION: Please separate your burnable, cans, plastic bottles, glass, and non-burnable items. Please put the trash in the correct location on the correct day. This will be included in the communication email: If you have any questions about the house, please feel free to speak with me only. I will answer you immediately.
- Please do NOT answer the door bell.
- Please wash tableware / pans / pots after use
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 93 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am Sakura さくら.
Me and my friends are a fun loving group of individuals that range from all parts of the world. We all met in Japan and have decided to post a few of our houses here which we think are in great locations within Tokyo.
My friends come from the USA, to Germany and Serbia, all the way to Philippines and Hong Kong.
We range from various different industries with different work experiences. From art history & design, to hospitality & food and beverage, to back office support and human resource management and a few of us are here for cultural exchange programs.
Our motto: perfection is many little things done well
Hope that we with our eclectic backgrounds can serve you well!
We would like each of our guests to have a pleasant and unforgettable experience during their stay in Japan!