Located in the most sought after neighbourhood of Notting Hill / Ladbroke grove - this immaculate airy and bright flat is steps away from iconic and fashionable Portobello Road/Portobello Market, a beautiful and picturesque walk through London's most prestigious areas of Kensington and Chelsea.
The perfect place to stay on a work trip or if you want to explore London!
Hyde Park, South Kensington, Harrods, Selfridges, Camden Town, Kensington Palace, Royal Albert Hall, Oxford St
*No shoes in the home, please. Shoe cabinet provided at the front door for show stowage.
*Kitchen access welcome for beverages and use of utensils, glassware, dining ware. No use of stove top and no cooking.
*This is our home, our santuary, where we keep regular sleep and work hours and have opened up for your stay.
- Please at all times speak at a sensible volume bearing this in mind, in particular avoid speaking across rooms;
- Be considerate and quiet when leaving/entering the home and open/close internal doors quietly as we may be sleeping or working.
*Quiet hours: 1100pm-7am. During quiet hours:
- No lounging entertaining or socialising in the common areas aside from getting and using essentials
- Please refrain from showering during these hours due to proximity of shower to bedroom (however there is a bit of flexibility and of course if you have a travel schedule requiring an early shower that is totally fine)
- Sound travels well in old Victorian houses and we and even neighbours do hear everything, so after 1100pm please no noise and keep talking in the room to a minimum volume.
(We of course adhere to these general principles and we request that our guests do the same.)
*Keep bathroom floor dry with floor towels provided in bathroom
*Keep bathroom door open when not in use to prevent damp/mould
*Always lock the dead bolt as you leave from the outside and the inside when you return home for safety.
*The listing is a room in my private home in a very residential area. Please respect, do not disturb the resident neighbours and maintain quietness in the building at all times.
*Only guests on the reservation may be present in the building and at the flat. No visitors of guests are allowed at any time as this is home that we are sharing with you.
*Guests are asked not to treat our home as a hotel or bed and breakfast.
*Please leave things as you find them and keep communal areas clean and tidy.
*Kindly switch off the lights and electrical appliances when not in use and when you leave the flat.
Thank you very much!
This host has 74 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love hosting and meeting worldly guests in my London flat traveling for business and pleasure!
I am quite well traveled to esp. cosmopolitan cities & scuba diving destinations ;)