This lovely one-bedroom apartment is close to Robson Street shopping, only 2 blocks away from the Burrard Skytrain Station, right at Vancouver's Financial District and walking distance to the best of what Downtown has to offer. One queen bed and more than enough space for 2 people to have a wonderful stay. It has a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast essentials and a spotless bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries. Enjoy free WiFi, gym, indoor pool, sauna and a great outdoor patio for BBQs.
Drop your bags and relax, this Apartment is all about comfort! A big oversized sectional in the living room to kick back and watch your favourite shows. A fully equipped kitchen always stocked with breakfast essentials such as eggs, milk, coffee, tea, bread, cookies, to mention a few. There is a dining set for four and a cozy solarium, perfect to enjoy your morning coffee.
The spacious bedroom includes a comfortable queen size bed, a large closet with hangers and two bedside tables with lamps for some bedtime reading. Crisp linens are provided as well as towels and basic toiletries such as q-tips, soap, shampoo, body wash, hair dryer and such. The spotlessly clean bathroom has a tub/shower combo and dark granite counter tops.
The apartment is in a great location on the 5th floor of a secure and modern building. The building amenities include an indoor swimming pool, a gym, sauna and when the weather is nice, you can enjoy a very large outdoor patio for BBQs.
There are card operated washer and dryer in the building. You will be provided with a card that can easily be loaded and everything you need to stay current with your laundry!
You’ll pick up your keys from a nearby location that is open 24 hours. This way you’ll be able to check-in at your convenience, any time after 4 pm. Once checked-in the entire apartment is for you to enjoy.
Interaction with guests
I might not get to meet you but you’ll be able to contact me via messages, texts or phone calls at any time during your stay.
- Check-in is after 4 pm. Please check out before 11 am so that I can have the room cleaned and prepared in time for the next guests.
- I generally are not able to provide early check-in or late check-out and I do not have space or the ability to coordinate luggage storage. Porter Genie or area hotels are options.
- After your visit, please don't forget to return your key before 11am so that it is available for the next guests.
- No smoking. The neighbours are very picky about that.
- Quiet after 10:00 pm. No loud noises after this time!
- Do not invite any guests in addition to the ones who are booked for the room.