My place is close to parks, stunning views, restaurants & dining, skiing, mountain biking, hiking, snowshoeing, kayaking, golf, hot springs, spas and shopping.
You’ll love the location- 15 minutes walk from Canmore downtown with relaxing ambiance, while close to the breathtaking outdoors space in the Rockies. We have a fully equipped kitchen for the cooks! Ideal for couples, adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets). National PARK PASS included with stay!
The location of the condo is very convenient with easy access to Banff. Our unit is on the south side of the complex so you don't hear the highway at all. It is very quiet and peaceful.
The rooms are spacious, with cozy fireplace, flat-screen TVs and a private patio. The free wifi keeps you connected with the world while staying in our quiet mountain setting. We will send you a detailed sheet in the unit with all of the information you need for your stay.
The BBQ and picnic table area in the courtyard are for all guests to use and enjoy. The pool and hot tub area are open from 8am to 10pm. The access information will be provided in the unit.
Free self-parking is available on site.
Coin operated laundry facilities are available near the rear of the pool house.
Other things to note
If heading out on hiking trails or into the back country be sure to check on conditions prior to departure. Weather conditions can change very quickly in this area.
- Quiet Hours 10:00pm - 8:00am
- Must be 25 years or older
- No bachelor or bachelorette parties
- Primary Guest is responsible for ensuring that the accommodation is left in the condition it was in upon check-in.
- Primary Guest shall be liable for any damages caused by his or her own acts and omissions and also for the acts and omissions of any individuals that Primary Guest invites or otherwise allows into the accommodation.
- Please lock all doors and windows before checking out
- Maximum people in the accommodation at one time: 6
I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with my amazing family. We love the outdoors and get out to the mountains whenever we can. Hiking, mountain biking, climbing and fishing. Our favorite vacation spot is Maui which we try to get to at least every two years. I own an ad agency here in Calgary that I started 20 years ago.