Be among the first to stay in this full-sized private suite in our brand new modern home. Enjoy the spectacular view of The Chief mountain from the private patio, heated floors throughout the space, separate bedroom, in-suite laundry, full bath/tub, and full kitchen. You'll feel right at home (or better)! Literally steps in any direction to hiking/biking trails, and minutes to the best attractions in Squamish.
This is a private, self-contained, full-sized suite with it's own entrance down the side of the house. There is a huge patio door that opens to your private patio area complete with outdoor seating and barbecue.
Sleeps up to 4 people (2 queen-size beds), though living space is best suited for 2 adults and up to 2 children.
Cable TV (including HBO and Movie Central), Netflix and Pay-Per-View movies are available for your viewing pleasure. Free wifi of course. *Pay-Per-View orders will be added to your reservation fee*
Floors are heated throughout the space (mmm cozy). Fully equipped kitchen and gadgets, dishwasher, microwave, the usual. Feel free to use the in-suite laundry. The shower is AMAZING if we don't say so ourselves. Luxury shower head, full-sized bathtub and on-demand hot water - perfect after that chilly bike or hike.
Separate bedroom with Queen size bed. Bed linens are locally-made, hand-dyed 100% cotton muslin. Although this cotton may feel a bit heavier than other fabrics, it breathes exceptionally well. The cotton doesn’t retain excess heat or cold like tightly woven fabrics, so it’s quite comfortable all year round. New Queen-size sofa bed in living room sleeps up to 2 extra guests or kids. For little ones under the age of 2, we offer a Pack & Play portable crib set-up with bedding, toys and a highchair. (*children over the age of 2 must be added as extra guests ).
Street parking is free and relatively plentiful. Please do not park in the driveway.
Private suite entry is down the side stairs (note that this area is not wheelchair accessible).
The private outdoor patio area is furnished with 4 chairs, table and BBQ for you to enjoy.
Access to locked bike/gear storage - please let us know in advance if you require locked storage.
Interaction with guests
We're easy-going people who like to let our guests be as seen or unseen as they choose. We are just a call or text away if you need anything.
Other things to note
Mostly we are a quiet family, but as we do have a school-aged child and enjoy entertaining at times, you may hear some low noise from chatter or kids.
This is a residential neighbourhood where sound travels ... please respect our neighbours when coming and going at night.
Our home is brand-new, as are the majority of the furnishings in the suite. Please notify us immediately if any damage has occurred so we can work out a fair solution (for example: stains on sofa, damage to furniture or electronics, damage to walls, broken dishes, etc.). Repairs, replacements or professional cleaning costs will be the responsibility of the guest and may be taken from the security deposit.
- If you arrive in Squamish earlier than the 3pm check-in time, please message me to inquire about an early check in. Often we have guests leaving the same day which doesn't allow a lot of preparation time. Please do not show up unannounced before 3pm.
- Please no smoking in or directly outside our home. If there is smoking at the curb, please put butts in garbage. All drains on our street lead to a protected salmon habitat.
- Last minute additional guests upon approval.
- We appreciate keeping the noise down past 10pm thanks!
- We have a calm, lovable medium-sized dog. She does not bark or bite, but will give kisses to dog-loving people. You've been warned!
- Kids are welcome at your discretion. Landscaping is still to be done which means the rock wall in the backyard is not fenced. This may pose as a hazard for young children.
- Please no bikes in the Suite. There is locked bike/gear storage. A hose is located next to your door if you need.
- We try to provide quality essentials (soaps, kitchenwares, coffee/tea, cooking supplies) for guests to use while they stay with us. Please don't take our items home with you!! The cost to replace will be added to your reservation fee.
We're a young family who just finished building our dream house! I work from home, so I'm here if you need me, otherwise I'll leave you be ;)
We have an awesome kid and an awesome dog.
My husband, Joergen, and I love to travel and have used Airbnb in cities from Toronto to the Okanagan to Seattle.
We're fairly new to Squamish but are long-time/ lifetime Vancouverites who enjoy the outdoors, great food and craft beer (maybe a little too much!). We are happy to share restaurants, activities, points of interest and resources - just call or text!