Host barbeques on the balcony of this quality two-bedroom apartment that features city skyline views and a prestigious inner-city location within easy reach of boutique shopping in Toorak Rd and all Melbourne has to offer.
The light-filled living/dining room opens to a city-view balcony with built-in barbeque, and the sleek galley-style kitchen features a mirrored splashback to the ceiling, gas cooking, Caesarstone bench tops and Miele stainless steel appliances.
Corporate Keys offer Fully Furnished Apartments perfect for short or long term rentals in Melbourne. Our apartments are well-equipped with a full kitchen with convection microwave/ovens, fridge, dishwasher, stove top cooking facilities and in apartment laundry facilities (Washer/Dryer). It offers a dining and lounge area with a minimum 42-inch flat-screen TV including 30 Foxtel channels including movies and sports. There is a secure entrance and elevator access in the building.
Our team at Corporate Keys will be your main point of contact and will endeavour to make your stay hassle free, from our consultants that will meet you 24 hours a day to check you in, to our Operations staff that are there if any maintenance is needed. We have a genuine/manned 24/7 emergency line meaning if anything major happens to go wrong in the middle of the night you have one of us only a phone call away.
Corporate Keys will provide a 24 hour check-in service. If the property has a guest departing at 10am then check-in can be arranged for anytime after 4pm. If it is vacant the night before we are more than happy to arrange an earlier check-in time. We will be in touch to arrange a suitable time.
Upon arrival, we will be there to meet you, let you in and give you the keys and an introduction to the building and your apartment. If you have any questions we are more than happy to help you.
Secure on-site undercover car-parking is available in most of our properties, providing you with 24 hour unlimited access for you to come and go as you please. Car parking charges may apply so please ask about this when making your enquiry. Parking is subject to availability, so please ensure you mention that you need a car space when booking.
Your Corporate Keys apartment is designed to be totally self-contained with all linen and towels, washer and dryer, vacuum cleaner provided as well as a weekly housekeeping service.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private apartment.
Other things to note
Caffitaly coffee pod machine provided in your apartment with a complimentary pack of 10 Gloria Jeans coffee pods for your stay!
Terms & Conditions
1. The number of guests in the apartment must not exceed the registered number of guests
included in the tariff.
2. Our apartments are subject to owners corporation (body corporate) rules. Please refer to the
apartment manual on arrival at the apartment. Noncompliance to these rules will result in
immediate eviction from the property without refund. Acceptance of these terms and conditions
signifies acceptance to abide by the specific apartment and body corporate rules found in the
apartment manual in the property.
3. Your booking includes a basic exit clean. If you do not leave the apartment in neat and tidy
order, and follow the instructions in the apartment manual, your credit card may be charged with
an additional cleaning expense.
4. Corporate Keys apartments are to be used for quiet residential purposes only. Corporate Keys
has a strict no party policy in all of our properties. Failure to comply will result in immediate
eviction without refund. Eviction costs up to $2500 may apply.
5. A registered guest must be the authorised signatory for the credit card and provide photo
identification at the guest meet-and-greet. If the guest is unable to meet the check in
requirements they will not be granted access to the apartment.
6. You must vacate the apartment no later than 10am. Failure to do so will result in a charge of
7. It is the guest's responsibility to notify management of any breakages or damages which occur
at the property. Money may be deducted from your credit card to cover replacement or repair.
8. Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other
8. Unless otherwise agreed, Corporate Keys will provide one key per adult guest not to exceed
two keys per property. If at any time keys are lost, Corporate Keys must be notified immediately
to cancel security access and to organise a replacement. For security purposes, lost keys will
require that the property locks be changed, and the Guest shall be liable for the cost of the
locksmith and replacement cost of the keys and swipes. After hours lock outs will incur a
minimum fee of $150.
10. All Corporate Keys properties are strictly non smoking. Smoking detected in apartments will
incur a minimum charge of $350 and may result in eviction without refund.
11. Guests must not allow the property to be used for any illegal purposes. No animals or pets
are allowed in the apartment or building common areas.
12. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between
10pm and 8am. Any person who is not a registered guest to the apartment must depart by 10pm.
13.Corporate Keys reserves the right to cancel the booking and provide the guest with a full
refund if applicable within 24 hours of the booking being made, or if the apartment becomes
uninhabitable and appropriate alternative accommodation is not available. Corporate Keys will
not have any liability for such cancellations or refunds.
14. Non adherence to these terms and conditions will result in you being removed from the
property without refund and may result in forfeit of your bond or if a credit card was supplied for
security charges may apply.