Private room with double bed in fun-loving share house of 3 ladies, including Tora the one year old staffy-X. Located 15 minute bike ride from the city and very close to the tram. Gorgeous sandstone heritage house, with high ceilings and cosy kitchen, dining, laundry at the back. "Fun Street" is relaxed and easy-going with rustic, arty vibes. Huge backyard for cricket, bbqs, trampolining, craft workshops, gardening, and dog exercise.
Other things to note
I am listing my room while I'll be away, and ideally our guests will be able to be independent and live amongst my gorgeous housemates without disrupting them too much.
- Make sure Tora the doggo doesn't escape, she does not know how to cross roads!!
- Only 1 bathroom = please check no-one else needs it urgently before you go in.
- Please provide your own food/groceries.
- Please wash your own dishes/cookware.
- We all clean and care for the common areas.
- Smoking outside only.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.