There are four rooms in Resort: Rain, Fog, Cloud, and Frost. A high glass ceiling lifts upon the indoor center, where warm sunshine can pass through and merge with the building. Across the courtyard garden, the “Half-heart Tea Room” stands. The main structure of this tea room is a repaired antique pavilion from Anhui Province, China, from the early period of the Qing Dynasty (about 17th centry).
In the courtyard garden, the azalea and white pine from Taiwan mingle with Japanese-style garden. The display window besides would demonstrate thematic artwork in different periods. All the stones in Resort come from Hualien. We use discard local stones to build a solid tower- appearance base. Each rock which decorated the building is a surprise dug from this piece of land. The “Half-heart stone” is a huge rock placed both inside and outside the tea room, endowing life to this building, like a heart express the spirit of Resort. There is a more quiet, simple and blank atmosphere in Resort. The designer conceals his interpretation of Oriental Zen in every corner of Resort.
- Not suitable for pets. May not be safe or suitable for children(0-8 years).
- It is forbidden for the consumer to have visitor(s). Please follow the regulation of accommodation.
- Please keep your own personal valuables.
- Smoking, gambling and any other illegal issues are not permitted.
- Please take good care of equipment. Compensation according to the price would be necessary if damage or lost.
- If you violate the regulation, check-in and deposit refund might be refused.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 28 reviews for other properties.View other reviews