Looking for a night on the Ybor town? This place is located within walking distant of Main St in Ybor where you will find restaurants, bars, and the night life. Looking for some adventure? Jump on I-4, which is almost next door, and head to Busch Gardens or Islands of Adventure! The beach is just over the bridge in Clearwater or St Pete. Catch a quick flight out of here with a 15 minute drive to the airport. I'd say this house is in a very convenient location and can accommodate up to six!
This is an older historic home for as many as 6 people to enjoy. There is a washer and dryer for you to use if needed, coffee for the coffee lovers, and most importantly AC! If you would like to experience Tampa as a local, this is the location you want to be.
The entire property is yours to enjoy!
Interaction with guests
As much or as little as needed. We want you to be as comfortable as possible. You can reach me nearly any time of the day for any concerns.
Other things to note
A local experience like this with these kinds of amenities at a nearby hotel will cost you $230+ per night.
Check in 4:00 PM
Check out 11:00 AM
- **Important** Please make sure you read and comply with these rules:
- NO SMOKING
- NO Mailing Packages
- NO Excessive guests
- NO PARTYING of any kind inside or on the property. There is a street filled with restaurants and bars for this. This is a residential working neighborhood that is quiet in the evenings. Please respect the neighborhood. Noise level MUST BE MINIMAL after 10 PM! There is a noise level city ordinance, we do not want complaints! Violation of the noise/party rule will result in the police being called, termination of your reservation, and the security deposit retained. We must respect the peace of the community! Thank you
- PENALTIES FOR THE FOLLOWING. Held against security deposit and claim will be filed with Airbnb.
- **Lost Keys: $100 to rekey
- **Late Checkout Pass 11 am without our concern: $75
- **Excessive Cleaning if place if left filthy with trash everywhere: $50
- Please leave the place clean, remember this is a home & not a hotel. This is what the Airbnb community is all about. We appreciate you and know you will have the time of your lives!
This host has 106 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am world citizen living in the Tampa Bay Area. I like to travel, meet new people, learn and explore. My favorite is to engage in conversations with people who like to share their story.