Room have very comfortable bed hight quality mattress, dresser , mirror. Everything what you need for rest.
Very quet area. One mile from everything, freway, shopping , food, intertament. 720 vinery around here. Santa barbara 40 miles, SLO-25 MILES, Pismo beach 12 miles.Minerals springs, Melodrama,also everyweekaend special events around my area.
Every guest has accesses to their room. Light cooking in the morning available from your food. I have coffee and tea, but if you don't like to buy and use yours. I have microwave, coffeemakers, toaster, if you use other stuff, please clean after use.
Other things to note
ABSOLUTELY NO SHOES IN THE HOUSE! I HAVE MANY SOCKS, OR HOME HOTEL SHOES FOR EACH ONE.
1. Guests must be respectful of neighbors and to keep the noise down. No loud noise outside after 10:00.
2. There is no smoking in the house . Smoking outside must use proper skeptical because of extreme fire hazards.
3. Guests must clean dirty kitchen. This is not included in cleaning fee.
4. Absolutely nothing in toilets except organic matter and toilet paper. Please make sure all members of the group understand this.
5. Guests are welcome to some staples including spices. For instance, if you need sugar for your coffee, it is there. If you want to do the major cooking, please buy your ingredients.
6. Absolutely no chef's knives on the pots and pans.
7. The number of guests limited to ten. Children count as a guest.
8. Primary guest must sign short term rental agreement and provide copy of photo ID
9. No additional guests other than those on the contract. No invitations to have friends sleep over.
10. No removing bed or house linens for use away from home.
11. Some closets and cabinets are locked. No forcing locks.I leave in this home , and there my personal items.
12. There are many eating areas in the kitchen, bar, and patio.Please, don't bring food to the room. If you want to use the table in dining, please discuss how to protect.
ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE ROOMS.
NO SMOKING OF ANY SUBSTANCE, (or vaping) anywhere on this property.
No shoes in the house .
This host has 48 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! My name is Jasmin, and I am hosting my daughter's home. She is currently an MBA student at USC Marshall School of Business. Also, I am hosting my home, which is another home cross street.
I enjoy meeting people, getting to know them and learning about different cultures and countries. I love to travel and explore different places.