Clinton, NJ was recently featured in Architectural Digest as being one of the “ 21 Best Small Towns in America.” Our 3-story, Victorian home is a few minutes walk to Main St., where there are restaurants, shopping, and museums. The Raritan River runs through Clinton; there’s fishing, kayaking, and ice skating during the winter. It’s an hour outside NY City and from New Hope, PA. It's a ten-minute drive from the NJ Transit Annandale Train Station and Clinton Transbridge Park & Ride.
Guests can use every bed except our bed, which is not featured in the photos. Our bedroom is the pail peach colored bedroom with the fireplace.
Guests can use every bathroom.
Guests are not allowed down in the basement for safety reasons.
Interaction with guests
I'm available by phone, text, or email.
- No smoking or drugs of any kind
-Remove shoes upon entering the house
- Be respectful of our neighbors and family-friendly community
- Please refrain from eating our food, drinking our beverages, alcoholic and nonalcoholic,
- Refrain from using our personal toiletries
- Be respectful of our home and property