This brand new, modern farmhouse-style loft is very private, spacious, has an open layout, and is a second floor apartment that is full of natural light.
It has a gorgeous river view, spanning lawn, a willow tree allée and is filled with unique, original artwork. Hardwood maple flooring and an energy efficient heat exchanger keep the space very warm and cozy during the winter and cool in the summer.
We have neighbors and we also live on premise. Please respect us and our neighbors by keeping your party voices to a moderate level. The Guest House is not the place for an all night rager. We require guests to review and sign a simple short term rental agreement prior to arriving which specifies the following rental rules.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property.
2. The apartment is finished with maple floors. Guests are asked to remove shoes and boots in the stairwell of the apartment. Guests shall not wear ski boots, stiletto heal shoes or other footwear that may in any way cause damage to the following of the apartment.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the apartment. Any other person in the apartment is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
5. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the apartment and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. Pets are NOT allowed.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
11. Water and Septic: The property is on village water and is potable (okay to drink). DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages for septic repair.
12. Check-out: Check-out is at 10am on the day following the guests last night. Guests will leave the apartment relatively clean and secure. Guest will leave the key to the apartment within the lock box, located at the entry, and will lock all doors to the apartment upon leaving the property.
13. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Vermont roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or snow tires during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.