Be ready for something fun to do in our lovely apartment :D A couple of Mickey Mouses are hidden in this apartment… Why? Well… our 2LDK specious apartment is located in Chiba Prefecture allowing for easy access to Tokyo DISNEYLAND/DISNEYSEA. Within 20 - 25 min by train or a local bus connecting directly to those 2 amusement parks! Subway is just 1 min walk away with all the places you would need available - convenience store, bakery, local grocery stores, drug store…
Our 2LDK specious apartment is modern, well-designed interior home located on the 2nd floor of a building in Chiba Prefecture. The flat has a kitchen area, one double bed room, a open sleeping area with 3 double beds, and nicely furnished open plan living area with a comfy sofa, dining table, and Mickey Mouse wall decoration. We have 2 spaces for your sleeping area and one of these areas has no doors separating from living area, but has a large window adding brightness to the apartment during the day :)
The space also has a decent sized bathroom separate from the toilet. Perfect for relaxing in with a handheld shower, bathtub and basic bath amenities provided.
Do not forget to have fun even when you are inside the apartment. We’ve hidden a couple of Mickey Mouse (hint: could be wall stickers or on object) for you to enjoy staying at our place. So please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and let us know how many Mickey Mouse you found ;)
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - microwave and fridge
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
4 double sized beds
・3 double sized beds
・1 double sized bed
Interaction with guests
This will be your own private house while you are in Chiba. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Other things to note
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 4pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Chiba very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke on this property.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Hi, I'm Marie. Thank you for visiting my page! I will do my best to support your stay here. Please feel free to contact me any time. Hope you have a wonderful time in Tokyo! :)