Villa Lucia is a beautiful comfortable house with a swimming pool and a whirlpool, located on the island of Vis in Rukavac, 200 meters from the sea.
Villa Lucia is situated in a quiet location away from the noise, with guaranteed privacy. Its position provides you with the sun and shade throughout the day.
A vacation in Rukavac in Villa Lucia is suitable for guests who want to enjoy the quiet nature, far from the noise and crowded beaches, spending time with family and friends.
On the land that neighbours the house is our family farm, where we keep goats and we produce cheese, honey, oil, wine and other organic products that are available for purchase. Do you have children who love animals or you are animal lovers, feel free to come to greet them.
Villa Lucia offers a view of the sea and the nearby island of Ravnik where you can visit the Green Cave. Rukavac is surrounded by beautiful bays and beaches such as the Silver beach (which is named after the silver shine of its large pebbles during strong moonlight), Tepluš (pebble beach), Bili bok (nudist beach formed by large stone slabs), a few kilometers further you can visit the sandy beaches Zaglav, Milna and Stončica.
We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our home will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to your host.
1. Accommodation is available from 16 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
2. Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
3. Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartment/room and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
4. Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the house and surrounding area, and in the case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
5. Lock the doors to the apartment/room from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove....) and turn off the taps.
6. In the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/room to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment/room at the first subsequent contact.
7. Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 2 — 4 p.m. and from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
8. The contents of the apartment/room may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit visits at certain times.
9. Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
10. Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
11. Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
12. In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartment/room the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
13. It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartment/room.
14. In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
15. You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our villa.