Spacious, private, Uptown home located just blocks from both the Tulane campus and the famed St Charles Avenue. Recently (Summer, 2016) renovated, this mid-century beach cabin features brand new appliances, updated fixtures, and a 2nd story loft atop a naturally lit living space. Walking distance to dozens of uptown restaurants and bars, but off-street parking and easy streetcar accessibility provides flexibility to explore downtown, Mid-City, and dozens of other hidden New Orleans gems.
- Master bedroom with private bathroom (walk-in shower, marble countertops, and double vanities)
- Second bedroom features large, VERY COMFY queen bed, spacious closet, and brand new, mid century decor
- Large granite countertops, range-top stove, and full kitchen cutlery/dishware
- Two off-street parking spaces
- Secure, self locking gate leads to large, semi-covered front porch
- 60" Smart TV
- Warm, tilted roof loft with private ladder access
Guests will have access to all bedrooms and common area throughout their stay.
Interaction with guests
I'm readily available via text or call; my work is moments away from the home and I'm rarely more than 10 minute drive if needed in an emergency.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- The loft is very cool. We know this, and would love nothing more than permanently become loft people. Unfortunately, the loft is cozy little nook with solo access via a built in ladder. For this reason, we ask that guests who wish to become loft people sign a safety waiver when they arrive.