Raaj Mahal, was originally built as a Royal hunting lodge for the Kathiwada family, dating back to almost 110 years ago. The palace is now beautifully restored and redesigned by the owner Sangita Devi herself. The palace offers luxurious accommodation to those looking for unique stay experiences in India. The exteriors of the palace offers panoramic views of the Aravali mountain ranges.
The palace features 12 suites, swimming pool, large gardens and terraces and yoga facilities. The meals are scrumptious and made from fresh ingredients mostly grown organically in the palace compound.
Guests are free to access all the common areas and the rooms booked by them.
Interaction with guests
Our email and contact numbers will be shared with you in a confirmation email. You are welcome to reach out to us any time. With a 24-hour front desk, our staff is available to make travel arrangements.
Other things to note
The palace has 12 suites. If you wish to book multiple rooms, kindly send us a message on airbnb.
- As required by law, every guest above 18 must carry a copy of Govt. ID Card.
- We do not encourage loud parties and late night revelry.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted within limits.
- Illegal drugs & narcotics are prohibited on the property.
- Bachelor & stag parties not allowed.
- Smoking within the villa/rooms is prohibited.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.