Spacious, ground floor, master bedroom, featuring new king size Sleep Number bed, with private en suite bathroom.
This large southern home, minutes from all major tourist destinations, business centers, and Atlanta hot spots, is an ideal base camp for your trip.
The room features:
-New king sized Sleep Number bed
-Flat screen television.
Additionally, the room is connected to a private en suite with toilet, vanity, and full tub/shower.
With our convenient in-town location, you are steps
away from Turner Field (home of the 1996 Olympic
Games) and minutes away from all major Atlanta
attractions. Hop in an Über and be downtown in
moments, midtown in 10 minutes, and Bulkhead in 20.
About the house:
-Freshly painted (int/ext) 4,150 Square foot 5 bedroom 3.5 bath home
-There is one indoor cat named Velma aka Cat (she answers to neither)
-Large living room with 70 inch flat screen television
-Full kitchen, guest are welcome to store their own food in the fridge.
Interaction with guests
As little or as much as the guest would like.
Other things to note
Just FYI, I am doing some aesthetic renovations to the house. I never do renovations when guest are booked, so with the exception of running across a few chipped tiles, you shouldn't even notice
- Only registered guest allowed in residence.
- Smoking is prohibited indoors. Please dispose of cigarettes in provided ashtrays only.
- Sunday through Thursday quiet hours begin at 11:00pm. We do not have official quiet hours on Friday and Saturday we simply ask that you remember, and remain respectful, of other guests.
- Lost keys will result in a $20 fee.
- Any illegal activity is cause for immediate expulsion from the property.
- The cat is not allowed outside. Even if she tells you she is.
This host has 70 reviews for other properties.View other reviews