About this listing
Pembroke Lodge is a fine Edwardian residence, The property has been lovingly restored by the present owners who have preserved its period grandeur whilst adding a clean contemporary twist.
- 1.NO naked flames or candles to be lit inside the house.
- 2.NO loud music after 10pm (we are in a residential area).
- 3.NO smoking inside the Lodge or Annex.
- 4.NO more than 6 persons in the Hot tub at any one time (close lid carefully, its heavy)
- 5.NO leaving the house unattended (call management to sit the house).
- 6.NO filling the bath for a long soak, the 300 litre non-vented cylinder can shower many people but you may only get 2-3 baths in 2-5 hours in the Lodge.
- 7.NO use of legal highs (Illegal is fine ;))
- 8.NO non-guests allowed.
- 9.NO red wine in carpeted or bedroom areas.
- 10.NO drinking the tap water, use the filter machines for all drinks.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.