This brand new 3 bedroom stunner is located right in the heart of Collingwood. Smith St can be seen from the front door and Brunswick / Gertrude Street are within walking distance. Features include a private rooftop terrace, one car space and three separate bathrooms (all with there own shower). Edinburgh and Carlton gardens are also a stones throw away if you're looking for a relaxing picnic spot. Or hop on the route 86 tram on Smith St and you will be in the Melbourne CBD within 10-15 minutes!
* 3 Bedrooms (Each bedroom has it's own TV)
- 1st Bedroom (Ground Floor): 2 Single Beds
- 2nd Bedroom (First Floor): 1 Queen Bed
- 3rd Bedroom (First Floor): 1 Queen Bed
* 3 Bathrooms (All with showers)
* High level of security with house alarm system
* Beautiful private rooftop courtyard accessed by electronic retractable glass roof
* Heating / Air-Conditioning
* Washer & dryer (laundry detergent included)
* Linen & towels provided
* Guest amenities includes such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash
* Free WIFI
* Free to air TV & Foxtel (Cable television)
* Fully equipped kitchen. Includes microwave, pots, pans & cooking utensils
* Short walk to Smith Street, Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street
The entire house will be available to you.
Interaction with guests
We are able to interact as much or as little as you need. We are available for any question or issue you may have for the duration of your stay.
Other things to note
IMPORTANT: A parking permit is included with your stay. Follow the rules on the back of the parking permit on where to park. We are not responsible for guests receiving parking fines when parking illegally. Please do not forget to bring this parking permit to the house when checking out. If this parking permit is misplaced or lost, you will be charged a $200 replacement fee.
- Do not smoke ANYWHERE inside the house. Only smoke outside with the doors closed.
- Please be respectful of neighbours. Minimise all noise between 10pm - 7am.
- Please take shoes off at the front door.
- No uninvited guests are allowed without our permission.
- Ensure that the house alarm is turned on when leaving the house.
- No events, gatherings or parties of any sort.
This host has 648 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Mybnb here and it's nice to meet you! We look after multiple properties throughout Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. We're a complete management solution, meaning we take care of absolutely everything. From creating your listing to having you place cleaned, we do it all!
Whilst managing properties through Airbnb, we've learnt a lot about the various areas and different nuances Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast have to offer. On top of that, we love meeting honest, genuine and interesting guests, some of whom have become friends too!
Living in the sporting and cultural hub of Australia has it's perks. It's a great city to visit and an even better one to live in. We look forward to sharing it with you!
See you soon :-)
Blake (Mybnb Manager)