Welcome to our family home! Our house is brand-new, 3,000 sqft, and high-quality everything. We built and furnished it for comfort, convenience and beauty. Quiet, safe neighborhood with easy access to freeways.
My place is close to dining, groceries, family activities, Stanford, Silicon Valley company headquarters, hiking, 40 min to San Francisco, 15 to San Jose or Palo Alto, 10 to Mountain View.
We welcome couples, families and kids, groups, and business travelers.
This is the home that our family lives in and we welcome you to enjoy it as your home away. Here are some of the things we love most about this house:
- Lots of space: 3,000 square feet with a big, 10k sqft yard, so plenty of space to enjoy solitude or accommodate a group without feeling crowded
- New and highest quality appliances: Thermador appliances in the kitchen: HUGE fridge, two dishwashers, etc. LG washer and dryer.
- Fast wifi in every corner of the house. :)
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the house that is especially good for those who may be sensitive to allergens.
- Dual-zone climate control with heat and AC.
- Two gas fireplaces for cozy hanging out
- The most comfortable beds: King sized beds (rare to find in rentals) with latex mattresses, high quality spring and foam Queen beds.
- Beautiful furniture by Knoll, Herman Miller, Risom, Crate and Barrel, and Restoration Hardware.
- For families with kids, a travel crib and a wooden toddler bed available.
- Lots of beautifully landscaped back yard space and patio furniture from Restoration Hardware.
- Fruit tress and herb garden for your cooking enjoyment.
You will have full access to the house (one room will be locked), including all outdoor spaces.
For those traveling with electric vehicles, we have a charter in the garage!
Interaction with guests
We will be available easily via text, email or phone and will work through a caretaker located close by if you have other needs.
Other things to note
For families with small kids, let us know ahead of time if you need things for kids and chances are we can provide stroller, high chair, and other kid-friendly items so that you don't have to pack them.
Because this is our family home, we asks any prospective guests to please review and acknowledge the following rules of the rental prior to agreeing to any booking with us:
- The Guest will be responsible for reimbursing the Host for any damages to the property or theft caused by the Guest's stay or the actions of any of their guests (e.g., by any of the other parties staying on or other guests visiting the property). Examples of damages include but are not limited to: Water damage, fire damage, plumbing systems damage, electrical damage, damages to appliances, furniture, windows, fixtures, and any other part of the house and surrounding properties.
- Everything on the property prior to the Guest's arrival is the property of the Host and the Guest will reimburse the Host for any missing or damaged items as a result of the stay.
- The Guest will vacate the property promptly by the listed check-out time and agreed-upon date of the rental.
- No pets or any other animals are permitted on the property (indoors or outdoors) during the period of the rental. Not adhere to this can result in cleaning fees to restore the property to pet-free condition, incremental to any other cleaning fees already listed on the property.
- No smoking or illegal drug use on the property during the stay. Guests who do not adhere to this will be reimburse the host for cleaning fees to restore the property to pre-smoking condition, incremental to any other cleaning fees already listed for the property.
- No more than the maximum number of guests articulated in the listing are permitted to stay at the property at any time during the duration of the rental.
- No parties or gatherings exceeding the total number of guests agreed upon in the booking are allowed on the property at any time during the rental period.
Hello and thank you for hosting me and my family or for choosing to stay with us! I am an experienced Airbnb and vacation rental guest and am clean, responsible, communicative, respectful of your property and grateful to be housed in a place that matters to you. As a host, I draw on my own experiences as a traveler and guest of other homes and provide comfort, quality and transparency. I take pride in my home and hope that you will enjoy it as much as our family loves building our lives in this house. Thank you!