7 mins walk to Panania Train Station.
25mins express train to Central station / Sydney CBD.
Great for solo adventurers and business travellers.
The room is large, bright, airy and clean on 2nd storey of a large house.
2nd storey mainly just for guests with shared bathroom and spacious living room.
Hosts live separately downstairs.
Plenty of free parking on the street in front of house.
You'll love our Large house because of the homely feel and the space.
Comfy Real bed in a spacious room. The 3-way bathroom with Real large shower & bath & double vanity & a separate toilet room.
Guests have access to most of the second storey of the house.
There is no kitchen, but guests do have a shared living area with fridge, microwave, toaster, sandwich press, cutlery and plates, coffee and tea making facilities - electric kettle.
There may also be other guests staying as well.
There is aircon in the guest's living room. There are also ceiling fans and oil heater in each bedroom as well.
The property also has a small shaded courtyard with a grapevine pergola and chairs, which you may use at your leisure.
Kindly note that this bedroom was just completed painted on 28/08/2017. There may be slight fresh paint smell for guests who is sensitive to this type thing.
Own private room with single bed, and shared large bathroom & large living room. There is a long table that can be used for working, dining or enjoying cups of tea or coffee.
Each room has its own lock and the keys will be provided to you on arrival.
Guests have access to most of the 2nd storey of the house.
You will also have access to the laundry downstairs [washing machine] - just check with us first. Also large under cover clothes line to easily dry your clothes even when it's raining! Stairs to the second storey are accessed inside the main house near the back door.
We will need access to guest areas for cleaning and maintenance on some occasions.
Guests have access to Internet wifi. Kindly note that we cannot guarantee internet speed or its availability 100%.
It depends on the ISP. It works most of the times.
Interaction with guests
We are always keen to answer all your questions, and share any tips on getting around & hear your travel stories.
During the day we are often out of the house working, but home in the morning and evenings. We are easy going, have both travelled a bit, and we are more than happy to chat with guests.
Other things to note
We charge guests fees for additional services for example:
- car transport
- storing your luggage outside check-in and check-out times
- $20 late check out without prior host approval
- $25 per towel you lost
- sanitary pads
- bleach, fabric softener
- shampoos or conditioners
- extra milk
- extra towels
- We love our house. It is our home not a hotel.
- Check-in is flexible, but between 6 - 11pm. Other hours by arrangement :)
- Check-out 10AM. We will charge $20 for late check out prior approval.
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- No smoking or drugs on the property.
- No shoes nor sandals on the white carpet upstairs / on the stairs thanks.
- We do not allow internal slippers. Socks are ok.
- Laundry available for your use downstairs - check with us.
- Please keep shared areas clean & tidy [bathroom / living room], and clean up after yourself when using the microwave / sandwich press thanks.
- Please turn off air-con when you leave the house.
- Only Airbnb booked guests are to stay at the house - No additional guests or visitors - thanks.
- Our towels stay in our house. Please don't take it to other places such as gym. We charge $25 for loosing one towel.
- To maintain the respect and privacy of any other guests, we ask that you meet your friends outside of the property.
- We ask that guests do not bring or use their own cookers / grills / bbqs.
- Please no food no eating no drinking in the bedrooms.
- if carpet ends up with stains from food or drink or shoes or sandals in the bedrooms, we will take the security deposit for professional carpet cleaning.
- Keep noise down after 11pm - to keep the neighbours and other guests happy :)
- Parking boats or trailers or caravans is not permitted both on the property and on the street.
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I live in Sydney and am an artist / designer. My wife Yuti is an ICT programmer.
We have both travelled a bit. We have a large spacious house which is great for hosting.
We love to chat with guests about their travels, but we do give you space to yourselves - with the second storey of the house primarily just for guests.