This brand new 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom Docklands apartment offers unbeatable views of Melbourne CBD and the harbour. You will be able to relax in a secluded rooftop garden which only the top few floors of the complex have access too. The building also houses an extensive gym and pool complex. You will be staying conveniently within walking distance of the CBD and major attractions such as Etihad Stadium, Flinders Street Station, Crown Casino and more!
* 3 Queen beds and 1 sofa bed (living room)
* Located within Melbourne's 'Free Tram Zone'. Which means you can take free trams anywhere within the CBD.
* Secluded shared rooftop garden and barbecue
* Large gym and lap pool
* Heating / air-conditioning
* Linen & towels provided
* 2 bathrooms
* Full size kitchen. Includes microwave, pots, pans & cooking utensils.
* Woolworths supermarket is located 100m from this property
You are able to access the entire apartment. You will also have access to the exclusive Sky Garden on the 39th floor which has a fabulous BBQ.
Interaction with guests
We are able to interact as much or as little as you need. We are available for any question or issue you may have for the duration of your stay.
* Smoking is allowed only on the balcony with the door closed. Not inside the apartment.
* Please minimise noise between 10pm - 7am.
* Please respect our neighbours and do not disturb them.
This host has 638 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Mybnb here and it's nice to meet you! We look after multiple properties throughout Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. We're a complete management solution, meaning we take care of absolutely everything. From creating your listing to having you place cleaned, we do it all!
Whilst managing properties through Airbnb, we've learnt a lot about the various areas and different nuances Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast have to offer. On top of that, we love meeting honest, genuine and interesting guests, some of whom have become friends too!
Living in the sporting and cultural hub of Australia has it's perks. It's a great city to visit and an even better one to live in. We look forward to sharing it with you!
See you soon :-)
Blake (Mybnb Manager)