My place is close to Shake Shack, Madison Square Park, Flatiron District, Eataly (Mario Batali), East Village, Union Square, East River Park, Grand Central. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the quiet courtyard facing room, the spacious living room, the easy access to multiple subway stations, the central location that allows you to walk almost everywhere, and the comfy bed to come home to. . My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Large, spacious room with a comfortable mattress. I can make space in dresser or closet so you can hang items. If needed, pelase let me know ahead of time.
Plenty of space if you have a lot of luggage.
Well sized living room with Apple TV and Netflix.
Kitchen available with all the necessities as far as utensils and pots/pans. However, please get your own groceries and if you cook, please wash all dishes and place in the drying rack. Once you are done cooking, please clean up any messes.
Your bedroom, the living room, kitchen, and the bathroom.
Interaction with guests
I am available on a case by case basis. Sometimes I am traveling, but in times when I am in the space as well, I am more than happy to provide suggestions for your trip or get to know you in general and share more about my life.
- Please remove your shoes and leave them by the door
- Please keep noise to a minimum between 10pm and 7am
- Check-in is anytime after 1pm. Check out is by 10am.
- NO guests allowed. Ask me in advance for permission on a case by case basis.
- Please do not eat the food in the apartment. Buy or bring your own if needed - or try one of the many delicious places in the city!