CONSTRUCTION IN LOBBY/8th Floor. No impact to APT but Pool/Jacuzzi/Billiards are NOT available until Summer!
This beautiful, luxurious and spacious downtown Seattle apartment is centrally located in a safe community that's within walking distance of exciting locations such as West lake Mall, Pacific Place, Nordstrom, Cheesecake Factory, Regal Cinema. Local Foods include Palace Kitchen and Blue-acre seafood. Local Transportation such as the Light rail and Bus stops are right by your footsteps!
Welcome and Thank you for previewing our listing! This clean, quiet and spacious 1107 sqft apartment is located right in the heart of the city in Belltown, Seattle. This apartment puts you within walking distance to the many exciting attractions of downtown Seattle with spectacular views. It's an ideal location for those looking to sight-see or simply relax. On a shoestring budget? No worries! Seattle is renowned for its thrift-shops and you can secure some awesome and unique clothing for next-to-nothing all while supporting a great cause. Other attractions within the area include the EMP museum, SAM sculpture park, Tia Lou's (#1 rated club in Seattle) as well as other bars and restaurants.
Feel free to contact me at any time during the duration of your stay. If you have questions or concerns, we're just a text message away and will make our best efforts to accommodate your needs. We travel often so we can relate and our ambition is to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Interaction with guests
Guests should always feel free to ask questions or if they need help with anything.
Other things to note
Complimentary internet is provided to our guest. Even though we don't have cable, our TV is a SmartTV and it's also equipped with an Apple TV. With both, you'll have access to blockbuster movies, TV shows, sports, your music, photos and more. You can even play content from your iOS device or Mac on your TV wirelessly using AirPlay. Applications like Netflix and Hulu can also be used as well as provide you with a chance to catch up on movies or shows when your not out enjoying the city!
To our previous guest, thanks again for choosing us as your host! Without the continued support of the AirBnB community, none of this would have been possible and we aim to continue providing the superlative comfort, quality, and service that’s associated with our brand.
- Building requirement. Must be willing to provide a government issued ID to the building staff if asked.
- Please have the Airbnb mobile application downloaded on your phone and be familiar with using it.
- Please understand that I am a working professional and that this will limit my physical availability. However, I'm always available by phone or text so never hesitate to contact me if an issue arises or if your in need of assistance.
- Please be reading proficient in English, able to follow simple directions and comfortable with checking in and out independently.
- Please be willing to download the August mobile application to lock and unlock the apartment.
- Please be mindful and respectful to all staff, tenants and locals within the apartment building.
- QUIET HOURS begin at 10 PM and end at 8AM next-day. It is important to always maintain your noise level.
- NO SMOKING PERIOD.
- NO PARTYING. There is absolutely no partying allowed within the apartment! Please respect my neighbor's privacy and comfort.
- I intend to maintain the natural home environment of the building so please limit your interactions with neighbors and refrain from identifying yourself as Airbnb guest to tenants.
- Remove your shoes before entering the apartment and turn off all lights, electronics and equipment upon exiting the apartment.
- Green waste and compostable trash must be discarded daily.
- Please respect the environment and nature of my home.
Hi, I'm Siegen!
I am a Seattle native who appreciates the Pacific Northwest but also loves to travel: I've been to several countries (mostly Europe and North America) as well as most major cities within the US and truly respect how exposure can impact one's growth and development.
Music is my medium (and I have quite the eclectic taste) but I am also an avid reader: my personal collection is mostly fiction and history but some psychology as well. Not too big of a TV fan; definitely think there's so much out there to enjoy try my best to enjoy the little things in life or to live the moment. That being said, I'm also not the kind of person to turn down a great movie and popcorn on those many rainy nights in the Emerald city or pressing the relax button just to take a mental escape from it all.
For those brave few who have read this far (and even those who like to skip straight to the end credits), I'd more than love to welcome you into my home. I know how it feels to be well accommodated for and will try my best to follow the golden rule by providing each of you with the same level of treatment that I would expect. Stay with me if you're looking for a the great stay in a safe place that's right in the heart of the city or if you are looking for the balance between quality, location and comfort.
I share this profile with a few close friends so don't be surprised if we all don't respond to Siegen. We're all working professionals who are hardworking, earnest people and only ask that if we open our doors to you that you adhere to our rules and treat our homes with the respect that they deserve.
Thank you and safe travels!