Brooklyn is the new Manhattan!
We welcome you to the best brand new SUN-SOAKED designer Scandinavian style Studio in a Bohemia neighborhood of NYC - the historic Bed-Stuy
Trendy, artsy, charming, feels like home away from home, very convenient - quick walk to the J/M/Z/G subway lines and a block from Citibike Rental
Good for couples romantic getaways, business travelers, traveling solo / with friends, & families up to 3 people
Gorgeous cozy loft space that feels like home!!!
Newly constructed walk-up building
50" Smart flatscreen TV
Towel, shampoo, body wash, linens provided
Fridge is stocked with beverages/ local beers from Brooklyn
FREE COFFEE/ TEA: fresh specialty coffee from our favorite local coffee roaster - Brooklyn Roasting Company.
You have private entry to this modern / chic Studio all to yourself and there's a common roof top above us with NYC skyline views.
Interaction with guests
You have all the privacy you need and we are always available through calls/texts for anything 24/7. We've lived in NYC for 20+ years and have great knowledge about the city and plenty of suggestions if needed.
Other things to note
Comfortably sleeps 2 - One queens size bed; a couch/day bed that can sleep one extra person. Extra Linens provided upon request for third person.
We are on the 4th floor (no elevator but short staircases). Check-in time is usually flexible unless there's a group checking-out the same day as you are checking-in. Just ask us for possible check-in time!
- Please no parties /outside visitors/ overnight guests without previous approval
- Please do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property
- Please leave shoes by the door
- Please respect our neighbors and keep noise down after 10pm
- No smoking inside the apartment (there's a common rooftop if needed)
- Please clean up after yourself if you used the kitchen
- Please leave this place as orderly as you found it
- if you break or damage something please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair (this includes sheets/towels)
- Lost keys replacement costs $13
- Take only pictures, leave only footprints
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I have a passion for traveling (been to 50+ countries) and now hosting travelers/guests from all walks of life. I enjoy exploring new places/ food and sharing the experiences with people.