Eight rolling, wooded acres with a warm and comfortable 4,000 square foot ranch home minutes from everything Atlanta offers. Private and peaceful with a pool and tennis court, too.
Estate 166 is 4,000 square feet all on one level and on eight acres. It has four bedrooms and four bathrooms. There are two great rooms and a living room with vaulted ceilings. There is a large in-ground swimming pool (20’ x 40’) and large, private, tennis court on the property. The great room on the backside of the house where the pool is located has expansive floor to ceiling glass with two huge sliding glass doors that spill out on the stone patio and deck that leads to the pool. That room also has a massive floor to ceiling stone double fireplace. The great room in the front also has floor to ceiling glass with two double French doors and one triple French door that opens out to a pergola overlooking much of the six acres from the hill the house is located on. The living room, again with a vaulted ceiling, has a massive double stone fireplace like the one in the great room. The dining room opens out onto a covered wooden deck that runs along the backside of the house. The pool has privacy wood fencing and is beautifully landscaped. The master bedroom has double French doors that open onto a private deck. The kitchen is gourmet with brick walls for the stove and the ovens. In short, the place is really nice.
Guests will have use of the entire property.
Interaction with guests
We live about 15 minutes from the house and can respond quickly if there is a need.
Other things to note
Please read the entire guest instructions that are sent to you. You will find a lot of helpful details in the information.
- Summer from mid-June to mid-August requires a four night minimum stay.
- You will receive an email notice seven (7) days prior to arrival with the access code for the front door which will by valid for duration of your stay and which will state the check-in/check-out times.
- • The home is protected by a wireless security system. You will be provided codes to arm and disarm the system.
- • EVENTS/ON-PROPERTY ACTIVITIES: If you are hosting an event or activity such as a family reunion or wedding related event or birthday celebration where you invite others to come there is an additional non-refundable $25 liability insurance payment required for the day or days of the event or activity. You will also be required to purchase property damage protection insurance in the amount of $5,000.
- • Trash and Garbage – Service is weekly on Tuesday mornings at 6 a.m. and you are responsible for placing the containers by the road for pick-up on the night before the designated day. There are four 96 gallon containers provided by Waste Management. You may use three of the containers for your stay or four if you are departing the day of pick-up if, and only if, you place all the containers for pick up by the street next to the mail box the night before checking out. You are responsible for removing and disposing of any excess trash and/or garbage resulting from your stay or from an event held on the property. If the owners have to remove the excess trash there will be an additional charge deducted from your refundable security deposit. There is a MINIMUM $75 fee deducted plus waste transfer fee of $30 for each trip from your refundable security deposit for excess trash/garbage disposal.
- • PARKING – Parking is permitted on the driveway (700 ft. long so many vehicles can park), on the paved area in front of the garage and inside the garage. RVs, motor homes and additional vehicles are to be parked next to the house on the paved area. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. The circular driveway has a low hanging AT&T cable. Six wheel vehicles, such as those used by caterers or many RVs, are too high to pass under the wire. These vehicles must turn around in the parking pad and exit using the main entrance driveway.
- • SWIMMING POOL. The home has a 20 ft. by 40 ft. swimming pool. The pool is professionally maintained by Brown's Pools, a major pool company serving metro Atlanta. Swimming in the pool is at your own risk. No lifeguard is present. Children must be supervised. No running or diving is permitted. Absolutely no sitting, playing or hanging on the rock waterfall. You are responsible for any injuries that may occur.
- • TENNIS COURT. The home has a regulation size tennis court for your enjoyment. You are responsible for any injuries that may occur during use of the facilities. The lights are inoperable at this time.
- • ENTRY AND INSPECTION. Owner reserves the right to enter the property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the property or showing the property to authorized persons. If owner has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, owner may enter the property without advance notice.
- You will be provided a copy of GUEST INSTRUCTIONS which will provide all the details you need for your stay at Estate 166.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews