Welcome to our beautiful, bright, top floor Mission Victorian home! The apartment is very spacious (154 sqm) and newly decorated.
Our home is steps from 24th street and blocks from Valencia street, where you will find numerous galleries, book stores, coffee shops, restaurants, taquerias and shops that showcase everything Mission has to offer. BART is 5 blocks away.
Let us know if you have any questions!
- Top floor apartment overlooking a neighborhood park with contemprory furniture, art, and Victorian detailing
- 2 large bedrooms with queen size beds; 1 smaller baedroom with a full size bed.
- All bedrooms have cozy bedding, storage space (we will clear out some space for you), and art
- 2 clean and modern bathrooms (one with shower over tub, the other with a spacious shower) fresh towels, hairdryer, and the comforts of a home
- Sunlit living room with a gas fireplace overlooking Garfield Square park.
- Huge dining room that seats 10 people comfortably and has a seating area.
- Spacious, well-equipped kitchen with a stove, gas oven, toaster over, spacious fridge and a dishwasher.
- Washer and drier in the porch.
You will access to the entire apartment, except for our office. Parking in our garage can be arranged (excluding large vans and SUVs).
Interaction with guests
We love our neighborhood and will be happy to answer your questions and help you make the most out of your stay
Other things to note
- We keep a shoe-free home; please remove your shoes at the entrance at all times
- The apartment is equipped with new, top-of-the-line furniture and accents; please keep it clean and avoid spills and water stains
- No parties, or excessive noise please; we love our neighbors and our furniture
- Our home is generally not safe or suitable for toddlers; please contact us first if your group includes children
- Washer and dryer are available; let us know if you want to use themu
License or registration number
Learn about this number
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I enjoy books, music, theater, economics, yoga, cycling, food and drink. I live in San Francisco and like its laid back, whimsical vibe.