Great + modern clean studio apartment just 4 minutes from Phra Khanong BTS station!
- LUXURIOUS infinity pool, jacuzzi, sauna and fully equipped gym.
- Incredibly CONVENIENT location. W DISTRICT night market, with 24+ international food choices and 3 bars, is just a 1 minute walk away.
- 7-11 downstairs, western restaurants, 24 hour cafe, bars and massage shops all within walking distance.
- Queen bed, washing machine, hair dryer, iron, fast and free WIFI.
- Widescreen TV with free Netflix!!
A spacious studio, with a full kitchen, waterfall shower, and a queen sized bed!
Need more space - we have a luxury 2BR in the same building.
And another one in Thong Lor.
Sleeping arrangements are as follows:
1 double bed
1 sofa (NOT a sofa bed and probably not suitable for tall people)
2 floor mattresses
If you are in a group of 3 or more please let me know in advance so I can prepare the room for you. Also, remember that this is a studio room so you would all be sleeping in the same space. :)
Interaction with guests
I'm often away traveling or on business. Most of the time, my guests will check themselves in with keycard left in mailbox. If you need special assistance, kindly let me know in advance and I'll do my best to be there to greet you. :) However, be assured - someone will always be available in the event there is a problem.
Other things to note
1. 吸烟外面 (可以抽在阳台地方)
2. 不要让噪音 , 邻居非常严格的隐私
4. 不要告诉别人你从airbnb 订房间 。 最好的不要跟他们说什么。
- Self Check-in is anytime after 3PM. We will leave the keycard for you to collect. If you need special assistance then let us know in advance.
- Checkout is strictly no later than 12pm. Please respect our rules.
- No smoking inside the unit at all. There will be a fine implemented to anyone who smokes in the unit.
-No partying or rowdy behaviour as this is a private residence and people have to get up for work.
- With power being expensive please be sure to turn off all lights and air conditioner when you leave the room.
This host has 109 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Enjoy travelling, learning languages and exploring new cultures!