Andalusian-style house with beautiful garden and central patio. Just 5 blocks from Santo Domingo church and the pedestrian zone, Casa311 is the perfect place to stay. You'll be right in the city center -walking distance to almost anywhere- and at the same time have lots of space and privacy.
Rooms are spacious and guests can share lots of outdoor spaces and enjoy Oaxaca's great weather. Delicious local coffee, fresh juice, fruits and bread for all our guests every morning from 8:30-10:30.
Interaction with guests
Any questions? We'll be glad to help you get around!
Local nightlife tips, eating spots and events.
We speak English, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Smoking is only allowed in outdoor spaces.
- Guests can use our full-equipped kitchen, we just ask to clean afterwards.
- Please note check-in starts at 14:00, if you arrive earlier we'll be glad to store your luggage while your room is ready.
- We want you to feel at home, so there's no reception or staff. Please confirm by e-mail if you arrive early in the morning so someone can receive you.
- Only registered guests can stay in the house. Extra person $200 per night.
- Laundry service just across the street. ($15 pesos per kg.)
- Check-out is at 11:00. We can help you by storing your belongings for a small extra fee. ($30pesos)
- Please take care of our garden. We love plants and flowers.
This host has 85 reviews for other properties.View other reviews