Situated a block from the water, my apartment is steps from the beach and minutes from downtown. In the thick of the West End.The West End is eclectic and colourful – a constantly changing spectrum of people, place, and scene. But at the core of the neighbourhood are an abundance of restaurants, boutiques, cafes, and markets that line Davie and Denman Streets. Sunset Beach Park is a block away, English Bay around the corner, and Stanley Park, Yaletown, Coal Harbour and First & Second Beach.
To have a modern suite in this highly desirable area is rare! This apartment is brand new and gorgeous! The space is cozy and highly fashionable and functional, you will love it!
There is a Queen and a Double bed as well as a Day bed that pulls out into either a king or two singles in the common space. It is a good size apartment and can accommodate up to 6 guests.
You will have the whole apartment to yourself.
Interaction with guests
We will be here throughout your stay in the building.
I'm happy to give food and entertainment recommendations for your stay!
Other things to note
Please let me know if you have a larger group, I may be able to accommodate you with other apartments in the building.
•No parties or events
• Quiet time is between 10PM and 7AM. Due to building rules and regulations, as well as out of respect for our neighbors, guests who do not respect quiet time will be asked to vacate immediately without a refund and potentially will face fine.
• Please, no outdoor shoes beyond entry door to suite.
• Luggage storage is available for early arrivals or late departures.
• Early and late check-in and check-outs will be accommodated when possible.
• No smoking or drugs inside the unit, breaking of this rule will result in a hefty fine.
• No pets unless prior arrangement.
• Only registered guests are allowed in the suite.
• If a guest brings more people than were booked, the reservation will be cancelled with no refund.
• All children are considered guests and must be included in the occupancy count.
• Let me know if anything can be done to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable!
• To prevent damage to bedding and towels, please do not do laundry that belongs to the
suite. We will gladly provide replacement bedding and towels upon request.
• If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Leave the suite tidy with the dishes clean and put away. It should be left the way you found it.
• Please close and lock all windows and doors when you leave the suite.
From Sep 8 - 30, 2017 the minimum stay is 1 night.
This host has 266 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love the ocean, the outdoors and exploring at home and while traveling. I enjoy spending time with my dog and my family. I love the vibrancy of Vancouver and the never-ending sights to explore here.
We both love this neighbourhood and we know you will too!
Life is a collection of experiences!