A cosy attic room in a delightful, Georgian townhouse with views over the heart of Knightsbridge. A fully equipped kitchen & a lovely, private secluded garden at the back. There are modern bathrooms & cloakrooms throughout.
Knightsbridge is located centrally in the heart of London. At one end of this historic street is Hyde Park & at the other, the world renowned Harrods. In addition to the luxury shops that make Knightsbrige so famous there are numerous cafes, bars & restaurants.
This old Georgian house is quite unique in that, while it boasts the modern amenities befitting of a property of it's type & neighbourhood, it hasn't suffered the extensive remodelling that so many old houses have undergone. This means you can still sense within the house, the old grandeur of the period.
As to the room itself, it is a cosy attic room equipped with brand new furniture, wall to wall, fitted carpets, with views out over the Knightsbridge skyline. There is a modern, well-appointed bathroom next to the room on the same floor.
Guests will have access to two modern, well appointed bathrooms (not en suite) & a mezzanine washroom.
They will also have full access to the kitchen (where there is complimentary tea & coffee) as well as the dining room.
Guests also have access to a beautiful, secluded, private garden at the back of the property.
Interaction with guests
I will be on hand throughout your stay to provide help & support with anything from giving travel advice to recommending attractions & events that are currently on in London. I will also try to assist if you have any problems or issues during your stay with us.
- Check in time is till 9PM only. Please do not book if you do not think you will be able to honour this time. If you do wish to have a later Check In (or Check Out) please contact us prior to booking to discuss.
- The house is set in an prestigious & quiet neighbourhood, so we would ask all guests to be respectful of our neighbours when entering & leaving the property. This includes:
- Please do Not slam the front door when entering or leaving the premises. It really isn't necessary.
- We would ask that you don't wear outside shoes in carpeted areas. There is a shoe rack in the hall.
- Absolutely no smoking or naked flames (candles etc) within the property at any time.
- No parties whatsoever. No additional guests within the premises without clear, prior consent.
- Please leave kitchen & bathroom areas as you found them. Please tidy up after yourself after using the kitchen & bathroom areas of the house.
- Please put a towel (supplied) down in the bathrooms when showering/bathing. Please also ensure that any excessive splashed water in the bathroom areas is cleaned up after you, as this constitutes a hazard for residents & other guests.
This host has 49 reviews for other properties.View other reviews