Beautiful, bright guest house in quiet, upscale neighborhood close to the freeway, beach, shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
French doors and a large skylight (w/ retractable blinds) make this designer studio ultra bright, comfortable place to be. The big, stylish bathroom features a jacuzzi tub and shower, towels and a variety of toiletries.
Whether you want to get some work done using the ultra-fast internet, lounge by the pool, or zone out and watch Netflix, you can feel at home here!
Walking distance to local hipster-bars, a beautiful mall, "The Village" on Topanga, "The Calabasas Commons", grocery stores, restaurants, and more. From here you've got only a 20 min drive to Hollywood, 15 min drive to the beach, and are in a suburban, yet perfectly located area for checking out all parts of LA. Calabasas is just up the road, where people like the Kardashians, Drake, Justin Bieber, Stevie Wonder, amongst others, choose to live and very often, just walk about. The perfect location to spot some stars!
The studio features a kitchen with fridge/freezer, everything you need to cook, eat and serve drinks, coffee, tea and water are always included in your stay, as well as other basics. I put a real effort into preparing the place to make sure everything my guests need to feel comfortable, is all present.
The backyard features a pool and patio with a BBQ and plenty of seating to hang out and enjoy the sun.
A flat-screen TV with 150 +premium cable channels, apple TV (with Netflix, HBO Go, etc.), DVD player and high-speed internet ensure you will never get bored, even if you're a home-body.
The queen-size bed is ultra comfortable, but if someone needs to crash on the couch, it won't have them waking up with back pain either.
The bathroom features a jacuzzi tub and shower, plenty of drawer space, towels and all the toiletries you could dream of.
High-end wireless Harman Kardon speakers allow you to listen to your jams and dimmer-operated lighting on the high ceilings let you to set the mood, should you be traveling with a special someone.
AC, Heater, and Ceiling fan keep the place at an optimal temperature for you at all times.
Laundry services are available upon request, with an additional charge per pound and free pick up with same-day drop off.
Perfect for a business trip, vacation to LA, or just a weekend getaway. I do (when nobody is booked) live in this beautiful space so I usually do not take reservations longer than 2-3 weeks. Since I have to arrange my own accommodations so there is no 30-day discount avail yet. Sorry about that!
There are a few very nice people living in the main house, but you can use the patio and pool area as you wish. There is street parking and we just ask that you stay respectfully quiet if you're spending time outside at night. If you come home late, just be mindful when you pass the main house to keep noise at a minimum. Once you're inside the studio, noise isn't as much of an issue due to it's distance from the main house and neighbors.
Interaction with guests
If I'm in town, I will personally hand you the keys and show you around. In case I am out of the country, I will try to be reachable anytime, but will also have a designated person close by to show you the ropes and be available to answer your questions.
- Smoking is permitted outside only, ashtrays are provided.
- This is a 420 friendly household, but again, please smoke outdoors.
- Parties, BBQs or get togethers of any kind require prior approval.
- Turn off all lights, AC and Heat when leaving (inside and outside lighting).
- Please note that guest groups larger than 2 will require some guests sleeping on a (comfy) couch and/or luxury memory foam queen size air mattress (upon request).
- No parking in the driveway or in the first spot next to the driveway in front of the house since those are used for main house tenants and trash bins
- Be respectful of our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm
- Do not remove items from Beauty or Nailbar, these are not for you to take home, but to use during your stay. Other disposable toiletries are provided and are of course ok for you to keep or dispose of after use, as you please.
- ONLY FLUSH TOILET PAPER DOWN THE TOILET! I can't stress this enough. The pipes here are older than Socrates.
- Please don't enter areas marked "owner use only" (if you spot any at all).
- Wifi is not guaranteed - outages happen once in a blue moon.
- Larger groups of guests (3+) and guests who have events, or any events are responsible for removing their own trash.
- Guests who host events must handle clean up, or we reserve the right to keep your deposit as an additional cleaning fee.
We just moved in not too long ago, so there may be some stuff in the backyard and along the driveway.... it's a bit unsightly, but no worries, I'm not a hoarder....I just like to refinish old furniture and find the perfect spot for it in my house.
Thanks for your understanding!!!
Writing and singing music is my life. I love yoga, quiet time to work, a good tv show to help me unwind, and love to make new friends that make me feel at home wherever I travel in the world. I live in Los Angeles, but travel to Germany frequently and also speak fluent German.
As much as I love to ride around and blast music in my car (at home I wear headphones as I don't like to bug the neighbors), I am definitely a person that needs a home-base where I can retreat and feel safe.
I do like to go out, but I don't like to take the party home. As an only child, I just like my space to myself :)