Enjoy a peaceful, light-filled home in a quiet, diverse, residential neighborhood. Whether for work, study, or pleasure, you'll be minutes away from the lake, McCormick Place, downtown and the University of Chicago. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Guests are welcome to use all of the common areas, including kitchen, living, and dining room. I just ask that you please clean up after yourself if cooking.
There is also a playground right in front of the house with swings & jungle gyms for those interested.
Interaction with guests
Upon check-in, I'd love to chat, offer advice, and help orient you to the place and to the city. During your stay I will be on-call 24/7 if you need anything at all (seriously--please never think twice about reaching out, whether it's for directions to a ramen place or if you can't find the dish soap). Don't hesitate to set expectations around communication when you book.
Other things to note
• The unit is on the third floor of a three-story walk-up--there is no elevator. I will definitely help you carry luggage upon check-in/check-out.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
• General be-a-nice-person rules apply, so try not to break things, don't run around the space screaming after dark (or really at any time), and generally try to be friendly & respectful.
• Please ensure that the front door to the building and gate are closed on your entry/exit and try not to slam the doors too much as families with little ones live by the entrance.
• I try to be as environmentally-conscious as possible, so please do your best to conserve resources (e.g. turn off lights when not in use, etc).
• Please squeegee the shower doors after your shower.
• Please leave your shoes on the mat outside of the unit.
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, I'm Ksenia. I'm a Russian University of Chicago alumna who handles growth & operations for a strategy research firm.
I am passionate about the arts, environment, food and agriculture, classic literature and music, and independent cinema.
I love meeting new people and sharing stories, and am thrilled to be part of the Airbnb community.