Privately reserved for 1 group with 1st and 2nd floors of a 3-story house illuminated by natural light.
The greatest feature of this house is it is usually used as a photo studio for children.
Thus, you can shoot pretty photos wherever you want with artistic decoration, wall paper, interior, accessories, and lightings.
Not just "stay",have a good time as a "family event."
2 bed rooms, a living room and an eat‐in kitchen with balcony
Although the bathroom is shared by the host, the entrances are separated.
There are a toilet, kitchen, dining room, and living at each floor.
As there is a door with a lock at the stirs between the 2nd and 3rd floors, the 1st and 2nd floors will be almost private space.
Interaction with guests
As we are not good at English, please use a message app on a free rental tablet for a guest. If you need help, please feel to ask us.
Then, we will answer the question as soon as possible after researching.
However, we may come across to meet you when going out or using a bath or a washing machine.
In that case, we hope we can talk to each other freely.
Other things to note
- My house is usually using as a photo studio, so you will check in on Wednesday the day before the holiday and you will check out on Friday. So it's two nights stay. It might change the schedule depending on season, please look at the calendar for details.
- Bedding is only Japanese ’futon’(photo:E,I)
- (photo:G), (photo:H) is shared with the host
- There is no Clothes dryer(photo:G)
- Please eat breakfast, lunch and dinner only in an eat‐in kitchen with balcony
- There is not rental kimono or photo shooting for free. If you would like to purchase those services, please contact the host.
Hello. It is Tetsuya.
I am a photographer at a kimono photo studio, specializing in children at Sangenjaya, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo.
I'm not good at in English. So I would appreciate it if you can speak slowly and clearly.
Have a nice trip!