Designed and built with 20-years experience of international executive travel, we welcome you to discover a home away from home in the heart of Toronto's Little Italy. Located on a beautiful tree-lined street, this newly renovated 1-bedroom ground floor apartment in a turn of the century home is minutes from Toronto's hippest boutique shopping districts and restaurants of Queen Street West, Ossington Avenue, Dundas Street West, College Street's Little Italy and Kensington Market.
1. For everyone's safety and security, only the guests listed in the reservation are permitted on the property. Please remember to bring a government issued photo ID as this is required at check-in.
2. We live in a family friendly neighbourhood so unfortunately we don't allow parties and no loud events after 10pm.
3. In case of emergencies, all guests are asked to fill out a contact information sheet.
4. No smoking in the apartment and strictly no drugs permitted on the premises. Smoking in the apartment will result in a CAD 300 charge for deep cleaning, and possession of drugs will result in immediate cancellation of the reservation and eviction.
5. Unlimited high speed wifi is included in the nightly rate, however all guests must agree to no downloading of any copyright material.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 158 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My background and passion has always been accessories and specifically leather goods... I could talk handbags all day! However, last year I needed to reinvent myself after the company I worked for, filed for bankruptcy.
The timing coincided perfectly with the completion of a full renovation on an income property that we had purchased. Inspired by the travels I have had the good fortune to take and the wonderful people I have met, I decided to become an Airbnb host.
With an affable hosting style, I welcome you to Toronto... for a few days or a few weeks, the pleasure is all in the journey.