PLEASE READ OUR RULES BEFORE BOOKING. ALL PETS MUST BE APPROVED. SMALL PETS ONLY.
Location, Location, Location
This is the place to be for Mardi Gras, Bike Rally and ALL the fun Galveston has to offer. Our summers are PACKED due to the location and views so book now. Walk across the street to the Seawall to sandy beach access.
Restaurants, gift shops, bars, shopping, bike rentals, etc. All within walking distance.
Do you love The Strand? You are approximately a 5 to 10 minutes drive away.
We are approximately 10 blocks from the Historic Pleasure Pier and about 5 miles from the Strand. Beach access is right across the street.
We do offer garage parking available mid-January 2017.
Shopping, dining, and so much more is literally within walking distance.
Many Mardi Gras prades pass right by our street. This is the Bike Rally place to be.
Access is sent via email 48 hours before arrival. Please make sure you have printed and reviewed the access and full contract agreement.
Interaction with guests
Christina Strommen Stevens
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) direct cell
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) direct fax
Other things to note
Additional TV's are being added to 2 of our bedrooms. This will occur sometime in April.
We have outdoor seating in the backyard and also a BBQ pit for your family to enjoy.
- Only small pets considered with approval. Pet cost is $75 per approved pet. Please send any requests for pet approval before booking. The $75 will be billed via Special Offer.
- No Saturday check in our check out for Spring Summer season. NO SMOKING ALLOWED. No prom parties of any kind. The main occupant MUST BE 25. We also do not rent this home for any college parties etc. This home is maintained as a family oriented residential property.
Below is our full rental agreement
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
The property is located at:
1510 Ave O, Galveston Tx 77550 Check in time: 4 PM (NO EARLY CHECK-IN)
Check out time: 11:00 a.m. (No late check out, No exceptions)
Please provide number of adults, number of children, and any pet approval request to property manager in reservation request when booking online. PETS CAN NOT BE ADDED TO A RESERVATION WITHOUT PRE-APPROVAL.
Rental rates are listed per season when booking online, and only apply to the current season. They are subject to change, especially for holidays/ special events.
Your refundable security deposit and all other rental charges are listed in the details of your quote
The initial deposit requested in your quote is due to reserve a property. The final balance is due 14 days before check in. If arrival is in less than 14 days, the full balance is due at the time of booking.
Access to your condo is sent via the office e-mail (EMAIL HIDDEN) 48 hours before arrival. Please notify us at the e-mail listed if you have not received the information after checking your spam or trash box.
The attached agreement is executed upon the reservation request so please read it carefully. The document does not need to be returned. Just names and ages of all parties when booking for approval.
Thanks and have a great vacation.
Christina Stevens, Realtor, Property manage(URL HIDDEN)
Direct- (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Office hours 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Centra(URL HIDDEN)SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between property manager Galveston4sale and (“Guest”). For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located at 1510 Ave O, Galveston, Texas 77550.
2. Rental Party: Please provide a list of all guest names and ages via e-mail before arrival. This group constitutes the Rental Party.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests in our one bedroom properties is 12-14.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the dates outlined in our booking conformation.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2-night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is needed for less than 2 days, and is approved by the owner, the Guest will be charged a higher fee. Advertised rates are subject to change during holidays, peak season, and special events.
6. Rental Rules: All guests agree to abide by the Rental Rules (Exhibit A) at all times while at the property. All guests must be listed on the contract, including minors. You must be 25 to take responsibility for all guests under the agreement. YOU CANNOT RENT THE PROPERTY FOR ANOTHER PARTY AND NOT BE PRESENT.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner and shall limit access to normal business hours of 9 to 6 except in case of emergency.
8. Rental Rate, Fees, and deposits: all are listed in our online quotes for each specific property.
Deposit: A deposit is required to cover any damage to the unit per the rental report. Please report any damage immediately via e-mail unless you feel it urgently needs attention. We appreciate photos via email of anything you would like us to keep on file. Please do not text these reports. Deposits can be retained for damages to the unity upon owner’s discretion. Out of respect for the owners, leave unit in the same condition as when you arrive. If damages above and beyond the deposit occur, we can ask for more funds and will possibly seek legal action if the property is abused and deemed vandalized.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 14 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to: i. Damage to the property or furnishings; ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or iii. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay. Deposits are returned to the credit card on file. If not received within 2 weeks, please advise the office.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform property manager immediately the day of check in. Credits for damages will not be provided if Guest does not report anything out of order the day of arrival. We will be happy to send our staff to address any issues noted upon arrival. The property is furnished and has a full kitchen for standard cooking. Please consider bringing any specialty items for cooking.
9. Cancellation Policy: We have a No Refund policy. If you are unsure about your ability to maintain your reservation, we strongly encourage all renters to purchase traveler’s insurance.
10. Payment: All payments are taken online for security reasons. No cash or checks can be accepted.
The parties agree to the terms of this agreement, upon request of a reservation. This contract is electronically executed through different booking services and via property manager via e-mail(URL HIDDEN)Exhibit A
1. Please refer to the check in documents for access to your property.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed and will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. All properties are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. PLEASE NOTE THE CLEANING FEE IS FOR SANITATION AND LINENS. We do expect any damage you cause to be reported at once. We also expect the condo to be left in a decent manner. Absolutely no glitter or confetti is allowed, and please make sure you do not leave food in the beds, on the floor or anywhere other than a trash can. Please take all trash out during your stay. Additional cleaning costs can be incurred for not following these guidelines. Photos of the property are taken to clarify how the condition of the property was left if this needs to be brought to the property manager/owner’s attention.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are only allowed if pre-approved by the property manager for a rate of $75.00 per pet, nonrefundable. Pets need to be crated when the guest is not at the property and at night for the pets security. We do not accept any dangerous dog breeds.
8. Parking: Please refer to the check in documents for details on parking in front of the property and also using our 2 car garage.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels as we do not allow our towels to be taken out of the property.
10. Internet Usage: We are not responsible for the security of the Wifi network or any outages. No credit will be given if an outage occurs. We cannot prevent any unknown outages, weather issues, provider issues, specific guest user scenarios, etc.
12. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and Any advance rent collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Please contact our office for any further questions.
Galveston BOI, Realtor, and professional property manager. We have managed vacation rentals got over 6 years. I love my island and we love hosting guests who will fall in love with our area and properties.
I am a busy mom to 2 kids. My late husband was very active in the fishing scene here in Galveston. He and my children have appeared on many news shows regarding fishing and advocacy for saving sharks. Let us know if we van help you with a fishing trip.
We would love to have you as a guest.