Camp John Hay Forest Cabins is a combination of logs and stones. Located inside Camp John Hay, these cozy home blend perfectly with the lush pine forest, making it a perfect scenic getaway or a picturesque second home at the top of the world. The place is close to family-friendly activities and the city center. You’ll love it because of the views, the location, the ambiance, the outdoors space, and the people. It is good for families (with kids) and big groups.
The property is about 10 minutes ride from SM Baguio City. The houses are located at Scout Hill Drive, Camp John Hay and is inside an exclusive area.
The homes have a 2 car slot, private backyard garden, BBQ grill**, and an enclosed gazebo**. You can hang out there any time you want. If you have more than 2 cars there are designated parking spaces available in the area.
The houses have a full kitchen with stove, fridge, and cooking utensils so if you'd like you can cook food and store anything you'd like in the fridge.
Fresh linens (mattress covers, bed sheets, blankets, pillows with cases, comforters) will be clean and fresh and ready for you. Towels are provided, if you need it.
(** Availability depends on the cabin unit)
Guest access entire home.
Interaction with guests
If I have time, I will be personally meeting and greeting you upon your arrival and give the house keys. If not, the caretaker will give it to you. Please make sure you remember to give it back to us before you leave though.
Other things to note
Sorry, we have no Wifi. Talk to each other. Call your mom. Pretend it's 1993.
The houses are a little bit old and some are under renovation so we ask that you lessen your expectations.
- Please treat the house as your own, keeping everything neat and tidy. Please respect the things within and outside the house. Remember, what you do to this house is a reflection of your personality.
- It is the guest's responsibility to maintain cleanliness within the unit & surroundings. Housekeeping can also be requested with a fee per day.
- The house is primarily being maintained by our caretaker. It is her task to prepare the unit before arrival (check-in) and after departure (check-out) of guests.
- It is greatly appreciated that garbage will be properly disposed. Segregate and be put in designated trash bin located in/near the unit.
- Towels and linens will be changed in every second (2nd) day of the guests' stay in a minimum accommodation of four (4) days.
- Loitering in other units is strictly prohibited.
- Park only in the unit's designated parking slot. Vehicles which can no longer accommodate within the unit's designated slot should be parked in the common parking area. Vehicles parked outside of the designated parking slots may be subjected to confiscation of license plate to be deposited at the security office.
- Partying or any activity that will disturb or cause annoyance to other residents or guests beyond 10:00PM is not allowed.
- Possessions or use of prohibited drugs and other illegal activities are likewise strictly prohibited. Violators may be apprehended and turned over to proper authorities.
- Pets should be kept within the confines of the unit. When necessary, pets may be taken out provided they are properly leashed.
- Only the authorized security personnel and uniformed law enforcement personnel are allowed to openly carry firearms within the Camp. Security personnel accompanying guests should coordinate with the security office on how to secure their principal while inside the Camp.
- Washing of clothes and other articles should be done inside the unit or in places specifically designated for the purpose. Laundry or clothesline should not be visible.
- We encourage our guests to take care not only inside the unit but likewise outside/surrounding specifically the garden. Picking of flowers and/or garden plants is strictly prohibited.
- Upon check out, both parties, our caretaker and the guests are requested to inspect the unit. In this way, their is assurance that there are no things that are left by the guests in the unit and clearance on both parties for any lost of property.
Hi, I'm Charlotte Anne and I decided to see the world. I was born and raised in a small city in the Philippines named Baguio, a cool mountainous place where the sweet scent of pine trees tickles the nose. I am a professional by day (who really wants to quit her job and be a full-time traveller), a travel influencer and blogger, a freelance web and graphic designer in between.