About this listing
ELEGANT 5 room Pool Villa Suite at a South Beach Art Deco Estate in the UPSCALE "South Beach Upper West Side" neighborhood of Sunset Harbor.
Our home is located in the heart of South Beach only about a 5 minute walk to Sunset Harbor Shops Restaurant district with famous Pubbelly, Barceloneta, Icebox, a 10 minute walk to Lincoln Road Mall, a 10 minute walk to Convention Center & Botanical Garden, a 15 minute walk to the Beach or you can take an UberX/Lyft for $5 all around SoBe :-)
ELEGANT 5 room Pool Villa Suite at a South Beach Art Deco Estate in the UPSCALE "South Beach Upper West Side" neighborhood of Sunset Harbor. Located within a short walking distance to South Beach City Center, Convention Ctr & Lincoln Rd
5 Room Art Deco Pool Villa Suite sleeping up to 6 people located in South Beach Miami Art Deco District. Enjoy Suite Villa Living at the Art Deco Estate. Apartment suite is located on the private first floor and suite is approximately 1800sf including private patio next to pool area, 2 Full Bedrooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Twin Beds per room after preference, a 3rd alcove bedroom in part of the Living room (see floorplan in "Picture Gallery") with 2 Designer Daybed Sofas that can also be made as beds if needed, Living Room has 3 sofas in front of the fireplace with a 50 Inch Plasma TV, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Plasma TV with Cable TV in each room, closets, dressers and 1 Bathroom.
There is a private pool onsite and pool is only shared with 5 other suites onsite.
The tennis courts are free to use right next to home and we provide complimentary tennis racquets upon request.
We have discounted golf rates throughout the year and complimentary green fees April 15-Nov 15 (only pay for cart/fees $30-35 during this time period). We also have rental clubs available.
We INCLUDE MORE - You have the following at your accommodation:
Including Daily Greenfees: Miami Beach GC (onsite) & Crandon Park Key Biscayne (valid: Apr15-Nov15 when you only pay cart/fee $30-35 if you decide to play)(no golf included Nov 16-April 14)
Onsite Access to: FREE Tennis on 2 tennis court
Complimentary: Tennis Racquets and balls provied for your enjoyment
Onsite Access to: Restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Onsite Access to: Lighted Driving Range and
Onsite Access to: Secluded Pool in an Tropical Courtyard
Complimentary Car Parking: next to villa suite (normally hotels charge $35/night)
Complimentary Transportation: Free use of bikes for travel around to BEACH & around South Beach/Miami Beach
Complimentary Laundry Facilities: Washer & Dryer
Complimentary Housekeeping: Mid weekday touch up housekeeping for weekly stays
Complimentary: Down Pillows & Down Comforters with High Frette Duvet sheets on Memory Foam mattress topper
Complimentary: SPA Robes and slippers in suites
Complimentary: Finest SPA Skin Care & Shampoo products provided & a Starter set of Toiletries
Complimentary: Voss/Pellegrino/Perrier Water provided upon arrival
Complimentary: Phone Calls World-wide with our (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Account & in-house Laptop
Complimentary: Wifi in-house and at Pool
Complimentary: Laptop provided with free Wifi internet
Complimentary: Full Smart TV Chromecast Internet Entertainment Package
Complimentary Movies: 24/7 free movies on our Netflix account
Complimentary Games & Video Consoles: Wii, Play Station, Xbox, Miniature Table Top Pool Table, Card games
Complimentary Concierge Service: Special VIP number for Text/SMS Concierge service day & night
Complimentary Security: 24 hour Gated property with VIP entry code to gate
Complimentary Room Service: Several preferred restaurants delivering right to your door (list provided)
Complimentary Car rental pick up service: They pick you up & will give you discounted rates
We also can assist you with other discounts such as:
Normandy Shores Links, Jacaranda, Don Shula, Plantaion Preserve (April 15-Nov 15: cart fee only $30-35) (Nov 16-April 14: up to 50% off)
Golf Academy onsite: The Jim McLean Golf Academy at Miami Beach Golf Resort - for all levels - cover all parts of Jim McLean's 25% Theory: Long Game, Short Game, Mental Game, Management Game. Max 6:1 student to teacher ratio. Mon-Wed: 5-6pm for only $30.00 - Sunday Super Clinic: 1-4pm $85.00 - Junior Clinics: Wed: 4-6pm Sat: 9-11am - Ladies Clinics: Thurs: 10-11:30am $60.00 (rates/times subject to change)
Discount Golf Rental Sets: Callaway Strata newer model quality golf sets
Babysitting: Babysitting on site offered by Bonded and Insured company at preferred rates
Interaction with guests
This is a completely private rental and you do NOT share any space in the home with anyone else. You have the entire home to yourself and it is completely private.
We ask you to be honest in number of people you are bringing so we do not get into a situation. This is super important so we do not get any surprises and can make your stay as comfortable as possible with proper bedding/linen/towels.
This is your private accommodation. After reserving our home we will email you a host confirmation & visitor's agreement, once that is signed we will forward you final check-in instructions.
We are there to Meet & Greet you upon arrival (normal hours) whenever possible and give you the access key codes. We will also give you brief tour of the home, with specific instructions about how to enjoy your stay. After that, we give you complete privacy to do things on your own.... The home is completely yours and private. We won't bother you! Reach out to us if you would like to get information where to get lunch, dinner or drinks.
If you got any questions, need help or assistance we are there for you 24/7 so we can tell/show you what we love about our city! :-)
Other things to note
TOTAL PRICE: In the upper-right corner, enter your check-in and check-out dates and the number of people in your party. You will see the total price.
We just ask you to be honest in number of people you are bringing so we do not get into a situation. This is super important so we do not get any surprises and can make your stay as comfortable as possible with proper bedding/linen/towels.
We look forward welcoming you to our home. We always strive to make all visiting Guests happy and we really want you to ENJOY YOURSELVES!
We just ask you to please be respectful of our home, towards our neighbors, understand, and agree to the following normal private home rules:
• Verify that everyone in your group have seen the floor plan of the home, understands its layout, its design, furniture, and size. Depending on the number of people occupying the home, it is important that everybody in guest party agree on the floor plan and bed set-up so there is no confusion upon arrival. Everyone understands that if anyone wants more privacy or additional rooms that these can be booked at nearby homes or hotel at own expense. There are no refunds for home not being large enough, early check-outs or shorter stay than agreed to in reservation.
• Please note this is our HOME, not a hotel, so please treat it like it was your home. We put a lot of love and hard work into making this a nice comfortable home. Please treat it as such. We want to keep this space pristine for years to come, and we will trust you to keep it clean.
• This is our private home and we want our home to remain a private, so please be discreet as you are a "Special Invited Guest of Owners" Ann & Lars (we appreciate your attention to this detail)
• Home offered was based on availability, number of guests, and desired dates. Occupancy is only for the number of guests agreed to in reservation. Any additional persons must be approved at least 3 days prior to your arrival date and an additional fee may occur (no guests are allowed other than the ones reserved).
• We would like our home to be your sanctuary for relaxation with your close friends or family over BBQ, dinners and such. Keep all partying or parties out on the town and not in our home.
• Honor system must prevail! If you break or damage something, please let us know immediately.
• Please leave home in the same condition as you found it. Please take trash out and clean your dishes.
• Please keep exterior door, and windows closed at all times to optimize air condition and to keep any bugs out.
• Please be respectful of our neighbors. NO loud music, NO disturbance, and home shall be quiet after 10pm weekdays, 11pm weekends.
• Please NO smoking, NO pets, NO drugs, NO prostitution activities, NO filming or recording of adult material.
• Please do NOT sit on any furniture with wet bathing suits and please do NOT hang wet towels over any furniture.
• Please do NOT take any towels, linens or other items from our home.
• Agent/owners/management is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
• Agent/owners/management are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
• Our neighborhood is the safest in the area but please do not let anyone into the home that you do not know (except for cleaning/maintenance persons).
• Please do not indulge in foul language or disturb the peace or comfort of surrounding neighbors. If there are any disruptive behaviors, loud music or loud parties any security deposit will be forfeited.
• If these simple home rules are not adhered to, we reserve the right to ask all occupants to leave the premises, without a refund of security deposit or any unused nights. Please, please don't make us do this.
Other than that, we look forward welcoming you to our home
and we really want you to enjoy your stay! :-)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 240 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We take pride in providing quality accommodation and excellent service.
After choosing us as your host you will be able to reach us 24/7 and we love to host! :-)
We truly take pride in trying to make your stay as comfortable as possible and also give you tips and recommendations to enhance your destination experience. This is what makes our guests want to return over and over year after year. The thank you notes from guests like you are what drives us and make us love what we do.
We are here to welcome our of town guests and explain how wonderful a stay can be! Feel free to ask us anything about your visit. Meanwhile, let us know and we will give you some great hints for getting around and traveling to your new favorite destination.
We will be assisting you from the time you make us your host until the time you depart back to your own home.
Our favorite travel destinations are South Beach Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Palm Beach, Scottsdale/Phoenix, New York, LA, San Francisco, San name a few in the USA, and internationally we love France, Scandinavia, Italy, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. Our future plans are to explore Hawaii, South America, Australia/New Zealand, and South Africa on our journey on this planet.
We love to travel, mix business with pleasure, learn from others, gain new experiences, meet new people, network, and explore more of the world's wonderful "treasures" as long as we live.
We love the new sharing economy! Let's embrace it :-)
We look forward welcoming you to our home!