Located in a artsy neighborhood, right next to the University of Fine Arts and the Municipal Library of Porto.
Built in 1937, it was home, workspace and gallery of a sculptor, Franklin.
This apartment as capacity for two guests.
At the main room you have the living area with a sofa and right next a bed.
The apartment has a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace with a table and chairs.
Appartement très bien situé permettant de voir tous les endroits touristiques de porto a pied
- No smoking inside the house, only at the terrace and always use the ashtray, do not throw it to the floor.
- . Theres an electric kettle at the kitchen, you should only use it to warm/boil water. Do NOT put tea bags inside it or boil milk.
- . Is FORBIDDEN receive or lead strange people to the apartment.
- . Do NOT eat on the bedrooms.
- . Do NOT drink things like wine or sugary drinks on the bedroom or at the sofa!!
- . Eat only at the kitchen!!
- . Do NOT leave dirty dishes and other tableware on top of the sink.
- . If you went to the beach we ask for you to be careful with the sand on clothes and shoes inside the apartment.
- . Be careful with the lights, if you’re not at home turn it off;
- . Do NOT leave trash-bags inside the apartment.
- . Guests must inform arrival time
This host has 44 reviews for other properties.View other reviews