Huge Apartment 1200 sq ft + new patio set & BBQ! new washrooms & furnishings. Close walk to Art Gallery of Ontario, Eaton Centre, Massey Hall, Kensington market. You’ll love the location, the people, the views, & the cosiness. Great for couples, adventurers, bus. travellers, families, & big groups.
For parties indicate number of guests that will be staying. Extra fee for groups larger than 8 people. Extra fee for 1 day only reservations. Please read "other things to note" for more details.
Four bedrooms with four queen beds and two full washrooms. Brand new patio set! Equipped with washer and dryer. Large Patio with a view. Large 65 inch Tv. Perfect for groups, gatherings and parties. The space can accommodate a party of up to 20 people but can comfortably sleep 8-10 people (assuming 2 people are ok sleeping on the 2 couches).
*Covered garage parking within the building is available. Parking is $25 per night. During Tiff, Pride, Fringe festival and Caribana parking is available for $45 per night. Each parking spot can accommodate a regular sized car (coup or sedan, 5 seater cars typically) or motorcycle. Larger vehicles (such as vans, suvs and trucks) may require 2 parking spots. Parking spots are offered to other guests staying in other suites in the building as well, so it is of limited supply and offered on a first come first serve basis (not always available so please arrange in advance). Long term guests staying two weeks or more are eligible for free parking.
Spacious private patio area and garage. Extra parking is available upon request for an extra fee. The unit can be entered through the front of the building or through the rear via the garage. Parking is $25 per night. I offer free parking to long term guests of two week stays or more. I only have one spot so this offer is not always available.
Interaction with guests
**In your first message to me please detail the nature of your stay, and let me know whether or not you will be planning to have a party or event in the apartment.
I can be contacted via Airbnb messaging, text messaging, email, and or cell phone.
I live in a different unit within the building. Emergency contact also available.
Other things to note
Public underground parking is available about 3 blocks west of the property at Dundas and Huron St. It is however more expensive and the lot is sometimes full. If you are not familiar how parking on the street works in Toronto then you may risk getting a fine or towed. The parking I can provide in the garage at the building is more convenient, warmer (this matters in the winter) and more secure.
1 Day reservations: $200 flat fee extra charge. This will be reflected in a special offer. Some discounts may apply for guests with positive reviews.
***Your first message (if you are planning an event) please describe:
1. What kind of event are you having at the loft
2. How many guests will be attending the event
3. How many guests sleeping over
Commonly asked questions:
Q: Can you provide me check in details?
A: I provide the Welcome message closer to the booking date.
Q: Where is the property? How do I get there?
A: The address will be disclosed to you upon booking but there is a map in the listing to show you where it is, along with directions. Full directions are provided within the welcome message which I send to you closer to the booking date.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: The money is sorted out on your end. I don't know what these fees are because I can't see your screen but, there are fees Airbnb charges that are very clear when you perform the booking and the total is also visible.
Q: How many people can I bring to the loft for an event?
A: 25 people is a comfortable maximum. Anything more may be too crowded.
Q: How does my security deposit get taken away?
A: Damages, stains, abnormal wear & tear and if you leave the loft in an abnormally dirty state then this can result in some or all of your security deposit being deducted.
Q: Can I have a reduction in price or discount?
A: For stays two weeks or more then yes, a discount is usually calculated. I also give discounts for low season days (November to end of February). In some special cases for next day bookings I may waive the extra fee for one day bookings if you have multiple positive reviews.
Q: Can I have a late check out?
A: The cleaning crew cleans between 11am and 2pm. If you want to clean so the cleaner has less work then this can be arranged upon request and approval by me.
Not following the rules could result in confiscation of your security deposit and or eviction in more severe cases.
1. Noise: Keep noise to a minimum when walking through stairwells and common hallways. Loitering is also prohibited in the hallways or in front of the building. Keep noise at a minimum on the patio. No music and no yelling on the patio. Do not play loud music late at night (if you do, the neighbors will call the police, and your party will end).
2. Smoking: Smoking is only permitted on the patio but keep doors closed so smoke doesn't come it. Please make sure cigarette butts are collected in a disposable container with a little water as to ensure ember is extinguished. Place container with cigarette butts in garbage. No Smoking in common hallways, stairwells, and on the front steps of the building. We will find out if you try and disconnect fire alarms to smoke inside and you will be charged.
3. Parties/Events: If you are going to arrange any "get together" or use the property as an initial meeting place before going to another evening destination, then notify the host prior to booking.
5.Shoes: Take off shoes when indoors. Shoes are not allowed to be worn indoors. Shoes can be left by the front door or on shoe rack. Shoe storage bins for extra shoes provided in closets of bedrooms. If you are hosting a party then shoes are placed outside the unit.
6. Pets: Only allowed with consent from the host prior to booking. Only small pets allowed IF permitted. If you bring in a pet to the unit an extra cleaning charge applies. No exceptions.
7.Restricted areas: Guests are not allowed on the roof or the middle patio area. Do not loiter in front of the building or on any other floor.
8. Parking: You must leave you name and number on the dash of your car when parking at all times. Make sure to park to the very ride side of the garage. If you are only booked for one spot make sure you are at the very back of the garage on the right side in front of the door to enter the building.
9. Cleanliness: Treat the property as if it were your own home. Carelessly leaving trash around and not disposing of it properly may lead to an extra cleaning charge. This includes leaving trash on the patio including cigarette butts. If you don't scrap the barbecue after use then you will be charged. Be careful on the furniture or on the beds when handling foods or drinks. If you are hosting a party and there is a lot of drinking going on then cover the furniture with blankets you can bring from home to protect from spills. If furniture doesn't look the same because someone was careless you may have to pay for its replacement which is taken from your security deposit. Dispose of garbage in the dumpster at the back of the building. Do not leave garbage on the front steps.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
I am Arthur, an event planner from Montreal. I often travel to Toronto, Ottawa, Kingston and Quebec city where I run/organize events. Most of my bookings are for business. I am quiet, respectful and professional.