*All photos taken in the apartment and on its terrace
- Free pick up on the Airport or Railway station
- Breathtaking 360° views of Prague from the terrace (one of the best private terraces in PRG) with many landmarks like Prague Castle, Dancing house, National Theater, Vysehrad, Vltava river etc.
- Free ingredients for your first breakfast
- Electricity plug adapters
- Data SIMcard
I’m here to make your experience the best one you’ve had on Airbnb so far. Looking forward to hosting you!
I try to make my space as convenient for you as possible. That's why I fill the fridge with ingredients for your first breakfast, so that you don't have to look for a grocery store. I also have a data SIM card prepared for you so you don't have to run around town and find a place where to buy it. It is likely that your electricity cords will not fit into our plugs - but don't worry, I have an adapter ready for you. There is also a wine cooler filled with delicious Italian wines from Primosic winery in the Friuli area, that I personally visited last year to pick the best wines for your stay in Prague.
There are Curaprox toothbrushes, shaver, etc. ready for you, but also there might be a lot of things I didn't think of.
Please if you want something ready for you by the time of your arrival, don't hesitate to ask for it and I will make it happen.
You will be able to use the whole space which is 80 square meters (860 square feet) of living space and 60 square meters (645 square feet) terrace, which is accessible right from the apartment.
Interaction with guests
Even my friends who live in Prague use me for best tips and recommendations. And mostly for food. Food is my true love and I will be happy to help you with choosing the right restaurants for you.
- Please respect quiet hours which are from 22:00 (10pm) until 6:00.