One bedroom in a beautifully renovated, cozy, airy and immaculate garden apartment in Cooldige Corner.
Close to Boston, the Longwood Medical Area and all Boston area universities and attractions.
Enjoy a private entrance, lovely shared sitting and eating area with snacks and coffee provided. Free wifi and laundry in the unit. A/C May-October.
1 queen bed, sheets and towels provided.
Steps from the supermarket, restaurants, shops & the T.
- There is no cooking in the unit.
- Please note that we do not have guest parking, and street parking overnight is not allowed in our town. If you are planning on coming with a car, please let us know before you book so we can explain the options.
- To prevent plumbing problems, we kindly ask that you do not overload the toilet. Please only put toilet paper in the toilet, and when in doubt, flush smaller amounts more frequently just to be safe.
- Please remember that the apartment is in a multi-family house, and be mindful of the people above you. Specifically, we ask that you keep the noise down after 9:30 and in the early morning. There is no need to tiptoe and whisper- just please be aware and considerate of others.
- We do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, but we ask that prior to leaving, please put any dishes or kitchenware used in the dishwasher and take out your trash and recyclables. This would help us get through our cleaning process quicker keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Hopefully we can fix issues as quickly as possible and not need to disrupt other guests' plans. This will help us to get you your full security deposit returned.
- This is a family home in a family neighborhood, so please no smoking or drug use in or anywhere near the apartment.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) please switch off lights and the A/C, (or lower the heating) when leaving the house. BUT PLEASE LEAVE THE BATH FAN RUNNING.
- Please remember to lock the front door and the door to your room when you leave. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items, so please keep your valuables with you when you go out.
This host has 72 reviews for other properties.View other reviews