This 680 sq-foot, spacious, two-bedroom unit in a three flate appatment has been upgraded with tasteful decorations,
Being the corner unit. You will enjoy the benefit of fully stocked kitchen,new stove, microwave, disposer, one block away from the Safeway supermarket open 24/7, local foods place Leonard Bakery, Ono seafood and more....along the Kapahulu Ave with walking distance ,you will really appreciate that this property comes with one free parking,(next to the unit)
Washer dryer is on other side of appartment, 4 unit away, need key open gate with coin operate.
Interaction with guests
Text me any time as need.
Other things to note
☆TA Tax(9.25%) and GE Tax(4.712%) are all included in the room rate. There is no hidden fee.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
1. Only one reserve parking, using other tenant's parking space will get fine .
2.All guest, including children regardless of age, should be listed in the (URL HIDDEN) also be aware that my extra guest fee applies to any age person- adult or child" . Attempt to bringing more guests that agreed upon may cause immediate cancellation of reservation and removal from the property.
3.Please unplug everything after using them (fans, curling irons, irons, coffee maker, toaster etc) FOR SAFETY and to conserve energy. When no longer using a room, leaving for the day, or going to bed at night, please turn off all the lights and fans if not in use to conserve energy. Also for SAFETY, NO CANDLES anywhere in the house
4. An overflowing toilet can easily be avoided by not throwing anything other than toilet paper in. A plunger is provided. Turn off the toilet water value in the event of an emergency or contact me
5. There will be $50.00 charge if lost your key.
6..Please keep the sand out of the house .
7. Please take off shoes upon entering the unit.
8. A replacement cost will be charged for any item that is damaged or deemed unfit for further use.
9. guest is responsible for the cleanliness of the unit while occupying it as there will be no daily maid service.
10. No smoking, no drugs, no loud parties, and no pets. Please keep noise to a minimum after 8pm. no smoking even outside front door.
11.Bring out the trash daily.
Contact me if need any assistance , lastly have fund and enjoy your vacation.
This host has 206 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Lynn I love travel, swimming ,hiking my family always walk to Waikiki beach for the sunset. I would love to share my Ohana home with respectful travelers from around the
world. I also speak Cantonese and Mandarin & Vietnamese.