Please send an inquiry if you need accommodations because of Harvey. We have previously worked with insurance companies on pricing and leasing for those in need. A min. of a 30-day lease is typical and we are happy to help however we can.
4-5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 living areas, 1 office, master w/Jacuzzi, upstairs game room with projector and games. Clean, family neighborhood 15 minutes from Houston, 1 mile from Walmart, Target, restaurants, and shopping. Minutes to Bush.
***We have previously worked with insurance companies to provide accommodations while home repairs are underway. 30-day lease required. Please message for additional details.***
Welcome! The home has a versatile open concept floorplan with plenty of space to host large or small groups. It is a perfect home setting for being away from home or hosting a large group or company event. The kitchen is large with an island and is open to the main family area, breakfast area, and formal dining. Laundry room is available for use. The gameroom is stocked with board and card games as well as a projector with movies for kids and adults. There is a crib in one bedroom and a pack and play is stored in the downstairs closet. Ping pong table and basketball shooting arcade game are set up. The covered patio has a grill for use and there are plenty of dishes and settings to host a group. For travelers with small children, there is a single jogging stroller and a wagon for use. Please let us know if you will be traveling with children and we can provide additional items as well. There is extra bedding and pillows stored in closets. The neighbors and neighborhood are wonderful and safe and you're about a mile from major shopping and restaurants. Please feel free to contact us with questions or inquiries.
The entire house and grounds are yours to use. Internet/Wifi, cable, DVD player, Ninja blender, and all other dishes and appliances needed. Iron and ironing board provided. Desk and office room available for business. Bluetooth printer and scanner in office. Access to HOA gym, athletic fields, parks, and splash pad.
Other things to note
Routine joggers, bicycle riders, and children at play in the afternoon and going to and from school during the week; must drive with caution. Park in driveway. Additional vehicles park on curb across the street. *No parking along curb in culdesac between neighbors on either side of the home.
This is a family home setting and is intended to be kept that way at all times. The intentions for the house rules are to establish a sense of a safe environment for guests who wish to rent the home so they can enjoy a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere while feeling welcomed while they are away from their own home. Observation of ALL house rules is expected to be followed by all persons occupying the premises.
1. No other persons will be permitted to lodge on the premises other that the person who made the reservation and other guests accounted for during the time of booking and confirmation with host.
2. Rental of this property WILL NOT be made to anyone AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED who has intentions or purpose of renting this property to throw any type of wild house parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, Spring Break parties, or any nature of extravagant gatherings, bizarre/reckless/unknown rituals or ceremonies, immoral acts of sexual or reckless behavior, or any illegal activities not limited to drug consumption, underage drinking, or prostitution. IF ANY SUCH ACTIVITY IN NATURE IS OBSERVED OR SUSPECTED YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES OR ALLOWED TO RENT THE PROPERTY EVER AGAIN.
3. Absolutely NO smoking allowed inside the house. Guest departing leaving the premises with the smell of fumes in the house from smoking inside will be liable for the cleaning apart from the cleaning fee and will NOT be allowed to rent the house again.
4. No parking is permitted over the grass or yard. Guest will be liable for any obstruction to the yard due to parking vehicle on the grass/yard. Parking available in driveway and along curb across the street.
5. MUST supervise small children AT ALL TIMES around the house, especially near breakable items and on the stairs. You are still liable for any broken items caused by a child and hosts will not be responsible for any injury.
6. If any utility/amenity/sanitary issues arise not limited to power outage, running water, internet, TV/Cable, bed spread/linens, etc. or need a change of towels, or any cleaning that guest cannot handle, the guest is responsible for notifying the host of the issue.
7. When going out of the home for long periods of time, doors must be locked at all times while guests are out.
8. Neighborhood quiet hours start at 11pm on weekdays and are enforced.
My name is Chelsea and my husband is Jeremy. We have two wonderful sons who are a little over a year apart. As a family, we love playing outside and being active or staying inside making forts, playing games, and having fun. This was our family home and we love the community. As hosts, we want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible so you have an enjoyable experience. We are happy to help with reasonable requests and hope you enjoy your stay here!