This is a master room in our house, which we like to open to guests. Location of our house is great: in quiet community, end of the drive; easy to bus stop and nearby shops. Guests will enjoy a stunning bush view from this room. Bright and spacious. Queen size bed with its own bathroom & walk-in closet.
For work reasons, I had a lot of business travels to many places and countries, such as China, USA, Germany, Japan, France etc. In most cases, I stay in nice hotels because this will let me rest well and refresh much quicker. So I know how a good hotel should be. Now I have done a lot of efforts to make our room as those good reputation enjoyed hotels: clean, tidy and well furnished. For first 8 esteemed guests, I have prepared a pretty small gift. Warmly welcome you!
* We live in this house, so we can provide help when you need.
* WiFi is fiber high speed, unlimited.
* If we are available, we are glad to send you to nearby Albany bus station for free; for transportation from and to Auckland airport will occur a NZD50.00 cost.
* Check-in & out time is flexible, subject to our confirmation.
Our house is furnished with high quality amenities, you are welcome to use the lounge, family room, kitchen, laundry, deck, also the back yard.
** Kindly note max. 2 adults are acceptable to this room.
Interaction with guests
We will make timely response to guests for sure.
Other things to note
Please don't enter into other bedrooms in the house.
- It is our loved house, we spent a lot of time and efforts in making it into a cozy home, so wish you treat our property with care.
- Quiet after 11:00pm, before 7:30am. Please remove shoes before enter into the house.
- We kindly ask every guest to provide a government ID at time of Check-in.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love the Airbnb way to meet friends from the world. I do my utmost to let my guests experience the best stay at my house. The earnings from Airbnb I donate to school, charity and "givealittle" to help more people to find a better life. So if you support my idea and like to travel to Auckland, warmly welcome to my two listings!
People who are clean, tidy and respectful, look forward to hosting you!